Could we have a Cumbria meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrendanS

Visit site
oh yes, six or so of you take a few crates of beer, and a laptop with mobile phone internet access, then post onto the forums while we watch and wave back virtually

We'd take the piss like mad mind!

RufusM

Visit site
Huge response to that idea then ....better move to London!!!

I'da thoughts Lakesailors Spoof Posters would have made it at least 12 for dinner!!!

Croak

www.yotblog.com
Think it might be better to put a place and time and see who turns up. Someone always has to start thease things but once they get going they seem to take off. (I'm on the west coast)

Lakesailor

Visit site
Hey. There's only me here.
Cumbria's a big place. This is where my contention that a profile with a few details would help.
I did have an e-mail from a Kendal forumite last year with regard to a possible beer, but I (as you do) emptied my PM box and later realised I didn't remember who it was.
I'm not terrific at arranging these things (too many years organising rallies and things) so if there is interest, pm me.

RufusM

Visit site
sure bring an air rfle and maybe Lakesailor could find a Dolphin in Windermere that's got lost.... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pjs100

Visit site
Real Cumbrians glow in the dark. ( no need for nav lights) What do yours do? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.