Could we have a Cumbria meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyce

Visit site
why not do it proper like and use our boats and stay at piel island for a night.
much more laughs to be had (and 5minutes from my mooring)

sr04

Visit site
Did any one meet up then? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I was moored up at Piel last Friday 14th, went to Fleetwood too, and am now in Glasson. No pub on Piel now /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

pjs100

Visit site
Re: Could we have a Cumbria meet? Alternative meet

I will be alongside at Alston sometime over the weekend hopefully sampling the Cumberland (Cumbria, if you want to be PC) sausage that may have been personally passed by Lake Sailer as radioactively neutral. All hopefully without interference from the Maryport mafia. And stamped as dolphin friendly CE.
Hope you can join us?
JJTOP

Lakesailor

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
Cumberland sausage that may have been personally passed by Lake Sailer

[/ QUOTE ] Not an appealing thought. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

IzzyC

www.ephyclarke.com

Hi there....well I laughed at the "meet organisation". We are moored at Fleetwood at the moment, any of you at Fleetwood at the moment? Our boat is Lunasa. We would consider a meet. Hey...could have told you the pub at Piel was shut...we were going to do a little trip out a few weeks ago!

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Re: 400 Mile Slog Fer Nowt

Gad the weather was rough. Must have been F10 round Lands End. Slogged up the Irish sea through the night. Just managed to get on the little pontoon before the lock gate at Fleetwoood. We needed that kip.

So with the help of the friendly HM. Found Lunasa. Oh he's a nice man says HM. Very well off!! He'll be having a new bigger boat now, blah, blah, blah!! Hang on a bit I says, feeling a bit perplexed. I've only come to meet the guy. Not buy his blummin boat.

So Hm now not to happy cos his wild imagination has been foiled.

It's over there in front of my office, he says. In the middle pontoon.

Sure enough, there was Lanasa. From Manchester it said on the back.

But was anyone at home, arrgg! No. So we took some photo's on the moby phone, but danged if I can get them out. Dam.

So turned round and zoomed back to Plymouth. Just got home. What a long trip. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.