What are you hoping Santa brings you for Xmas ??

steveeasy

Visit site
A good week when I actually can get some work done without being frozen. I’ve asked Santa for some snazzy teak gadget holders so stuff is not flung arround this year.
Steveeasy

PaulRainbow

Visit site
I saved Santa the job, I went out and bought an X Box during the week then saved the elves the wrapping job by giving it to my wife to wrap, she will then surprise me with it during the fiasco of giving and unwrapping presents on the night of the 24th.
Wasn't expecting anything for Christmas, as i have no friends, so i bought myself a Playstation and full VR kit with a load of games.

You have to grow old, you don't have to grow up ;)

Refueler

Visit site
Wasn't expecting anything for Christmas, as i have no friends, so i bought myself a Playstation and full VR kit with a load of games.

You have to grow old, you don't have to grow up ;)

As we get older - our toys just get more expensive !!

I have an old desktop computer setup in my 'bar workshop' area with Formula 1 and Wing Commander games on ... classics that sadly were never carried through to later OS's ...

rogerthebodger

Visit site
As we get older - our toys just get more expensive !!

I have an old desktop computer setup in my 'bar workshop' area with Formula 1 and Wing Commander games on ... classics that sadly were never carried through to later OS's ...

"The only difference between men and boys is the cost of their toys"