Pics of last summer and a little bit of Ashmount - thanks Byron

Chris_d

Visit site
Excellent piccies, cheered me up as the rain is pounding on the office roof and I'll have to go down and check on the floods tonight /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif roll on summer /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

No Regrets

Visit site
Nice one Nick!

If I'm not mistaken, thats a Birchwood 25 isn't it? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(Executive model? Head to port side, extended kitchen and outside fridge?)

byron

RIP
Visit site
Surpised at you Nick. No piccies of your lads driving the tractor at my place. They must have used a season's supply of fuel they were on it so long /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

nickcred

Visit site
lol they have never forgotten "uncle Byron" or "that cool mate of yours dad" there is a pic of James on the tractor in there somewhere. We laughed when we saw it as it is a replica of a pic of me on a tractor at his age almost to a tee

byron

RIP
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
lol they have never forgotten "uncle Byron" or "that cool mate of yours dad" there is a pic of James on the tractor in there somewhere. We laughed when we saw it as it is a replica of a pic of me on a tractor at his age almost to a tee

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooops yes I see it now. I sold that one on Sunday via Ebay. I now have a John Deere tractor mower plus a huge super duper John Deere folf club type mower with a cab, radio, a/c and everything... oh yes, it cuts too a massive 6' cut. I am going to be charging people to cut my grass with it because it is so much fun.

nickcred

Visit site
lol I'll pay, I'll pay it will bring back memories of hours sat on a wheelhorse in my youth , although the most fun I had was on a rear wheel steer dumper truck when cleaning out the stables, learning to drive that thing was an experience :)

No Regrets

Visit site
Gentle acceleration too, given the position of the bucket relative to yourself.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ramage

Visit site
Oh yes.

It was a weeks trip to an agricultural institute from school and the dumper was only the second thing I had ever driven.

The first was a Massey-Ferguson 165 two days before/