What are you hoping Santa brings you for Xmas ??

The Q

Visit site
Long since stopped buying presents for each other, it we want something and can afford it we buy it.

What I really want is a barn so I can park my sailing boat in it with space to work around and on top, so that would be about 16ft wide and tall, and 25ft long.. however that's lottery win money for me...

Refueler

Visit site
Long since stopped buying presents for each other, it we want something and can afford it we buy it.

What I really want is a barn so I can park my sailing boat in it with space to work around and on top, so that would be about 16ft wide and tall, and 25ft long.. however that's lottery win money for me...

I won't show me my barn then 12m x 8m ... it has a pals inflatable on trailer ... my 5.5m cabin sailboat in with it ... plus all sorts of furniture / stuff from the house ... that's one part ... other part of the barn - same size (6m wide 8m deep) as other part has garden tractors (2) and 20tons of firewood along with benches / tools / chippers etc.

That barn is additional to my 12m x 7m 2 1/2 story garage / workshop ...

Alicatt

Visit site
I won't show me my barn then 12m x 8m ... it has a pals inflatable on trailer ... my 5.5m cabin sailboat in with it ... plus all sorts of furniture / stuff from the house ... that's one part ... other part of the barn - same size (6m wide 8m deep) as other part has garden tractors (2) and 20tons of firewood along with benches / tools / chippers etc.

That barn is additional to my 12m x 7m 2 1/2 story garage / workshop ...
My garage is 16x8 with 3 cars, 1 motorbike, and 4 bicycles in it as well as all the plumbing for the pool, not a lot of room left :(

Baddox

Visit site
I’m confidently anticipating that Santa will be bringing a full set of charts for the west coast of Scotland.

To lighten the payload of Santa’s sleigh, one of his elves has already delivered pilot guides for the area along with a pilot and charts for the north coast and isles.

William_H

Visit site
Hi Nigel and all. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and the winter solstice brings hope for a summer to come. Presents? Well I have already got a hedge cutter for garden. I found the gift for wife , just what she wanted a street directory for Perth. (paper book)(very rare) She has no patience for GPS with maps.
I wouldn't mind a new Garmin Etrex for boat navigation. My 25yo Etrex has lost picture on many lines of screen so hard to read. I can still follow the pointer however to find racing buoys. Perhaps there is newer easier to read GPS available now.
Christmas lights are popular here. But it is all a bit pointless with it not really dark till 8PM I ahve gone lazy this year and not put any up. (no we don't shift clock for summer time) Sailing (racing) seems to be suspended for 3 weeks which I think is a pity. Temps max mostly in low 30s all very nice. You can keep your snow. ol'will

Halo

Visit site
An end to Santas Sleigh season (I am Santa on the Lions Club Sleigh and getting knacked)
A bottle of Old Pulteney
Reeds
Tickets to Australia for January and February

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
I saved Santa the job, I went out and bought an X Box during the week then saved the elves the wrapping job by giving it to my wife to wrap, she will then surprise me with it during the fiasco of giving and unwrapping presents on the night of the 24th.

Bouba

Visit site

Then give each other lottery tickets 🤔🤣