Weekend weather again!

tamarind

Visit site
Who's getting frustrated with the weekend weather? It's about time we had some warm, sunny, no wind weekends! The solent has some beautiful places to visit, just need waterproofs & wellies.

russ

Visit site
Yep too windy for me especially when trying to berth without a bow thruster.
Maybe if I had a larger boat with a thruster then I would get more use out of it what ever the wind, thats what keep teller the other half.

Firefly625

Visit site
Off for 2 weeks from Saturday , staying put at mercury Saturday, but Sunday will be off to yarmouth regardless of weather, will be there a few days....in our usual spot. Poole mid week for a few days, then I really don't care were I am, so probably back to Yarmouth

STEVEDUNSTABLE

sites.google.com
Just for reference purposes,......... im sitting in TM,s cabin in mercury marina with rain bouncing off the roof !!!!!!....BLO*DY WEVA !!!!!!..................................(and the fan heater on).........

Wavey

Visit site
Last summer was our first on the Solent and I did warn SWMBO not to expect every summer to be like that. I wasn't expecting it to be so consistently windy though.

Still, on a more positive note, we did discover last Thursday week that when the TV takes a flyer across the saloon it still works afterwards :)

burgundyben

Visit site
Off for 2 weeks from Saturday , staying put at mercury Saturday, but Sunday will be off to yarmouth regardless of weather, will be there a few days....in our usual spot. Poole mid week for a few days, then I really don't care were I am, so probably back to Yarmouth

At risk of committing an act of heracy, it is worth trundling round to Bembridge for a few days.

Firefly625

Visit site
At risk of committing an act of heracy, it is worth trundling round to Bembridge for a few days.

well we were... the plan being to go next weekend, however its there family weekend / dance on the Duver etc etc, and although we went last year swmbo doesn't really like the massive queue for the toilets that weekend brings, I did want to dry out on the beach to give a scrub off, but again not a popular pastime with swmbo...

jimmy_the_builder

Visit site
Capture_zps60fowpdr.jpg

Last edited: