Cleaning and maintenance help

Catherinen

Visit site
Does anyone have any recommendations please for a company doing boat cleaning and basic maintenance on the Orwell? I appreciate that might be two different companies!

We've had several big jobs done on the boat over the past couple of years, but that means that the basic painting and varnishing has not been done, and the whole boat is quite grimy (sanding dust gets everywhere). I'm still chasing my tail just to get her ready to go on the water, as well as juggling kids, work, etc. If I use all the spare time I have to clean her, touch up the varnish, re-paint the worst bits, etc, etc, the summer will be over before I have left the marina! What I need is a company who will come over and clean her thoroughly, and ideally, re-paint the white bits of the interior and varnish the exterior. We do lots of our own maintenance, but the job list is running away from us and I've spent the last two+ years not getting in much sailing because of the major jobs and I really would like to go sailing this year.

She's a classic 32' steel sloop with mahogany coachroof and cockpit (so lots of wood). All being well, she'll be at SHY by the weekend.

Any recommendations gratefully received :).