Thanks for having thread on e-scooters closed !

Refueler

Visit site

How many have chosen to have a folding e-scooter on board ?​

I was really enjoying that and forming my ideas about what to buy etc. I travel back from China and I find a silly squabble has caused the thread to be closed ...

doug748

Visit site
I had a go on one last year, good fun but you do look a bit of an old wally. I quite fancy one of these, sort of halfway between a bike and a scooter:

Bouba

Visit site
I was about to reply to it when it closed....I don’t even know why....anybody want to explain it to me ?

Refueler

Visit site
I had a SX 200, you are showing your age.

It was a series 3 GT200 .....

Sold it to a guy who then raced it for Rafferty Newmans .... it did quite well ... but was eventually beaten by the DL125's (they were designed for racing).

Wish I still had either of those now ... have you seen the prices of the original Italian Lambo's !!!! My GT200 if it was still same good condition would be over 12000 quid !! I paid 50 quid for it ...

Roberto

sybrancaleone.blogspot.com
I had a SX 200,
I have my father's 150d; it has not run for maybe 40 years but my father is still convinced: just put some petrol, push the start pedal and off you'll go. :)
In the 50s he drove Italy-Sweden and back with his brother, a sort of pilgrimage to the North for then boys in their mid-20s, land of beautiful girls with a more liberal approach to life than down south.

ylop

Visit site

How many have chosen to have a folding e-scooter on board ?​

I was really enjoying that and forming my ideas about what to buy etc. I travel back from China and I find a silly squabble has caused the thread to be closed ...
I was surprised it was closed too. I thought it was a genuinely relevant topic. I have given some thought to them - I think it is a good idea and I'd definitely find space for 1 and maybe 2 if they were legal in the UK. We don't really have space for bikes on board, and definitely not in the dinghy but it would be handy to have the range ashore. Not so handy that I'll risk 6 points on my driving license though!

If Torqueedo/eProposulsion etc were clever then they'd produce a version with slightly better rust resistnace than most that could take an o/board battery!

Bouba

Visit site
I was surprised it was closed too. I thought it was a genuinely relevant topic. I have given some thought to them - I think it is a good idea and I'd definitely find space for 1 and maybe 2 if they were legal in the UK. We don't really have space for bikes on board, and definitely not in the dinghy but it would be handy to have the range ashore. Not so handy that I'll risk 6 points on my driving license though!

If Torqueedo/eProposulsion etc were clever then they'd produce a version with slightly better rust resistnace than most that could take an o/board battery!
It would be nice if your Torqueedo battery could power a scooter and a bicycle etc

Seastoke

Visit site
My mate is a smelly and says to me , Three women go to heaven, god asks first one , have you been unfaithful, she says 10 times, he gives her a Toyota to drive around heaven in . Next answers 5 times , he gives her a Lexus to use, the last one says never , he giver er a Roller. They all decide to meet up a year later. So a year on , the woman with the Roller was in tears, the others ask what is the problem !! She replies I have just seen my husband on a Lambretta.