Request to Forum Admin to remove marklow video thread

LWR

Visit site
Probably causing more hassle with this request - why not just take down the link and let it whither?

I thought the video was great - but marketing people always want to 'own' some of this stuff.

They'll probably build your boat with a dodgy keel and some loose engine mounts now...

D

Deleted User YDKXO

[ QUOTE ]
At this stage I am makiong no further comment and will probably never make another public comment again about the boat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh??? Everything you've said about the Marlow has been gushing in the extreme and they want you to stop?? Are they mad? You're the best salesman they've got.
Have you cancelled the order? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

No Regrets

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
At the request of Explorer Yachts UK who are the exclusive marlow dealers for the UK the video has now been removed - the link will not work.

[/ QUOTE ]

So lets get this right.

These cretins are asking you to remove something that promotes a product they were themselves promoting last week....

They don't quite have the grasp of this new-fangled 'marketing' thing do they?

Fools /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And a company I would never deal with on principle.

Sundays_Child

Visit site
LOL... you don't come across as the type of person that needs continuing drama!

You take it well.

I'd have told them to stuff off.

Only got to see abt 10 mins before you axed it (well done numbchuck who suggested that... brighter people might have let things run a natural course).

Anyway. Well before this forum, I liked the idea of stabilised SDs. Now I like them even more. A Nordhavn gets you through, a Marlow gets you away.

Gludy

www.sailingvideos4us.com
The video thread has now been removed by admin - thank you.
It contained almost non-stop praise for the Marlow.

I am not going to comment on the boat - I think you all know how I feel about the boat.

After my bad experience over the last two years i really did want to enjoy buying the boat and frankly that has all gone now - and not just because of this.

I posted the video to give you a glimpse of it because so many could not get to see it. It was done in the right spirit and not portrayed as a pro video. I make pro videos and know what they involve. The fact that I do not have any commercial tie up whatsover made the credibility even greater.

I was the person, who after seeing what Trader Wales was subjected to advised them to go the Marlow route. They had never even heard of marlow at that stage.

I am trying very hard to control myself.

RogerRat

Visit site
Well blow me down, you were doing a great job for them after they made such a bad job of exhibiting at Sibs and now they're only going let us see the video 'by appointment' what absolute plonkers!

I don't even think they realise how much time and effort went into shooting, editing and dubbing either!

Perhaps the owner doesn't want his boat viewed by too many people. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Are you sure you want to deal people like that? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Yes I DID watch the video and yes I WAS impressed. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

EME

www.lumishore.com
Hi Gludy

Time to take up flying?

I have/had (and much cherished and respected ) an 18 -yo SB diamondback .... it broke a month ago . Will you replace it at cost + damages + interest + 'personal distress'?

200k should do ...

rubberduck

www.atlas-courier-express.co.uk
Before we all run a dealer down perhaps they had good reason not to want praise of their products all over the net. Perhaps copyright or something. If there is a good reason most on here would understand & I invite them to sign up & reply to this post.