Blue ensign dick'ed

john_morris_uk

yachtserendipity.wordpress.com
I wonder how many people with a blue duster have a valid warrant on board?
Maybe someone could start a poll?

Guess.

The wrong answer's an anagram of "on".

Sometimes Serendipity wears a Red Ensign..... when I get fed up with the stupid reactions of some people (admittedly very few) to the Blue Ensign...

On a more serious note:

Some people take freedom and democracy for granted. Some even take the privileges and responsibilities and rights that go with it less than seriously as well.

I hope their rights and privileges are never taken away as they might find the way some people in this world are forced to live their lives a bit of a shock.

Last edited:

Mad Pad

Visit site
PH,
Also don't forget Whites,subject to the same rules as Blues.
No one's getting wound up about it as far as I have read this thread,but the law says if you fly a blue or white duster you need a warrant?

Serin

Visit site
Good example here of the difference between reality and internet/journalistic "reality". They are two different things entirely.

I don't believe a word of all this guff about "iffy" reactions to the blue, or apoplexies triggered by the dragon etc. The real world is a much calmer and more sensible place than the internet, which is where such things kick off.

Mind you, my experience of sailing on the south coast (and I do mean south, not south west) is very limited. If they have adopted internet/journalistic "reality" in those parts, well, so be it, but I shall continue to make sure I keep well clear.

Bah! It's all my eye and Betty Martin! :rolleyes: