Unsupported row around UK

ridgy

Visit site
Maybe they will get to Poole harbour tomorrow but then I think they'll be having a rest week if the current forecast holds up.

alahol2

www.troppo.co.uk
As of Monday they were planning on a couple of days rest and waiting for better weather. A nice place to rest but no water, no provisions not even an icecream...
I guess thay could tie up at Shalfleet quay for a few hours and walk through to the village.

jlavery

Visit site
As of Monday they were planning on a couple of days rest and waiting for better weather. A nice place to rest but no water, no provisions not even an icecream...
I guess thay could tie up at Shalfleet quay for a few hours and walk through to the village.
Except they're "not taking on supplies or touching land" - that's their definition of "unsupported"!

Steve_N

Visit site
They took provisions for 75 days according to their latest video, but eat less on rest days so expect to be able to last for 90 days - after which they would both need to be back at work anyway.
No fishing tackle onboard and nothing to cook fish in anyway - boiling water to re-hydrate food is their only form of cooking.

Snowgoose-1

Visit site
Currently, this spring and summer is probably the worst for many years . You feel for them.
Great for wind farms and reservoirs though.

Last edited:

ridgy

Visit site
Must be very uncomfortable at the moment, practically a lee shore with 15kts. Surprising given how cautious they have been so far.

ridgy

Visit site
Enough for 90 days and they haven't been eating it all with so many forced rest days. Having to return to work is their main pressure point.