Underwater lights.... Nothing new!!

paultallett

www.caymanreef.co.uk
Just introducing my boys to James Bond for the first time..... With the film Thunderball.

Just seen Largo's boat full lit up in the underwater deptment. I'm guessing it wasn't LED's in 1965??

Searush

back2bikes.org.uk
Them was candles in Jam jars. You'll notice that there are no continuous shots of more than 90 secs duration as the candles would go out when the air in the jam jars was used up. They tried punching holes in the lids but the water got in. :rolleyes:

vas

Visit site
Them was candles in Jam jars. You'll notice that there are no continuous shots of more than 90 secs duration as the candles would go out when the air in the jam jars was used up. They tried punching holes in the lids but the water got in. :rolleyes:

blimey, is that old skool scifi or what SR? :p

EME

www.lumishore.com
Searush Gosh .... I agree with you !

This is what they really should look like .. multi-colour mix, individually controllable, full scene control ... and YES I am proud of what our engineers have achieved in improving what is available ! Sorry it is an amateur iphone photo in poor waters .

Image8_2.jpg

paultallett

www.caymanreef.co.uk

This is what they really should look like .. multi-colour mix, individually controllable, full scene control ... and YES I am proud of what our engineers have achieved in improving what is available ! Sorry it is an amateur iphone photo in poor waters .

Image8_2.jpg

EME,

Super vessel. Seeing as the lights are towards her stern, does that mean that the front half can break away and be a hydrofoil too?? :D

ACE

Visit site
God, that really is sad. all that money & he still feels the need to shout "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME".

You'd think he'd be able to afford proper psychiatrict help for that wouldn't you?

:D:D:D

Mr Searush you just cant help yourself can you :p .. We throw the line in and you always bite :D :D

jfm

Visit site
God, that really is sad. all that money & he still feels the need to shout "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME".

You'd think he'd be able to afford proper psychiatrict help for that wouldn't you?

:D:D:D

Tis wierd how people see the same thing differently. Like, a guy might buy a very special car, say a Veyron or a One-77 both costing about £1mill, and some people would accuse him of shouting "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME" whereas he just loves cars (or, as the case may be, swimming at night).

EME, congrats to you and the team on the milestone of doing a superyacht install and a great export by a UK start up company

EME

www.lumishore.com
EME, congrats to you and the team on the milestone of doing a superyacht install and a great export by a UK start up company

Thanks very much. It wasnt the first install but definitely the first picture in my hands. Given a SY gestation period of up to 3 years obviously most are still in the yard.

We enjoy working with all our customers but our engineers love working with the SY yard engineers and architects -- the SY engineers get the superior LED technology/electronics/software etc very quickly and they find that very rewarding. Engineers .. Pahhh ! ;)

Very proud of the Lumishore engineering team, this picture represents another milestone achieved. The technical team have taken us from nowhere to being a real employer, with export being > 90% of our business. A long way to go to achieve what their skills and products deserve, but heading the right way.

paultallett

www.caymanreef.co.uk
Thanks very much. It wasnt the first install but definitely the first picture in my hands. Given a SY gestation period of up to 3 years obviously most are still in the yard.

We enjoy working with all our customers but our engineers love working with the SY yard engineers and architects -- the SY engineers get the superior LED technology/electronics/software etc very quickly and they find that very rewarding. Engineers .. Pahhh ! ;)

Very proud of the Lumishore engineering team, this picture represents another milestone achieved. The technical team have taken us from nowhere to being a real employer, with export being > 90% of our business. A long way to go to achieve what their skills and products deserve, but heading the right way.

Great news and well done.

Nick_H

www.ybw-boatsforsale.com
There's a health hazard associated with Lumishore lights that no-one has yet mentioned. I was swimming last week and each time they cycled onto red the little fish started attacking me! Now i'll admit they weren't exactly Pirahna, but the little puckers were certainly going for it. Maybe they'd escaped from a foot spa and now have a taste for human flesh. SWMBO expressed great concern as she switched the lights onto permanent red ....

EME

www.lumishore.com
Thank You Everyone

Very Kind ...

NickH I hope you didnt harm any of those nice little fishes. Mrs NickH told me it took her ages to train them to respond to both selected target and colour at the same time.

Alternatively, 'Red' is a stimulus colour for breeding in some Mediterranean sea-life so they may just have been love bites ;)

Searush

back2bikes.org.uk
Tis wierd how people see the same thing differently. Like, a guy might buy a very special car, say a Veyron or a One-77 both costing about £1mill, and some people would accuse him of shouting "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME" whereas he just loves cars (or, as the case may be, swimming at night).

No problem with anyone driving a Veyron etc, in fact I would show an interest in the car - but to "bling" it up with Angel eyes, under floor LED's & mahoosive bass speakers might make me avoid the driver like the plague. I run a classic V8 Mercedes roadster, but there is NOTHING in or on it that isn't original, or contemporary - including me!

What's this thing about night swimming, anyway? I like sunshine, or at least daylight, for sea swimming. Good job we are not all the same, I suppose. Good luck to EME, may he long continue to find people with a need to demonstrate that they have more money than sense. :D

wakeup

Visit site

Image8_2.jpg

Theres lovely......

jimmy_the_builder

Visit site

Image8_2.jpg

Hi EME

What's the boat (ie which yard)?

Cheers
Jimmy