To All , a message , please read , even if you have me on ignore

Sixpence

Visit site
According to Louise , I have recently become a little over sensitive to remarks made at home , and reacted with undue aggression . That's putting her comments nicely . She put it down to my attempt to quit the dreaded Nick , you know , Mr Otine . This morning I had a packet of my usual habit sticks shoved in my hand , with instructions to immediately resume disgusting habit . Still kept clean at this stage . By mid day apparently , I had become a different person , and back to the one she married . Yeh right .
This however , got me thinking that maybe I had been a lottle over the top on here , and responded with unwarranted abuse , so I reviewed the posts I could remember adding to , and found one or more that completely baffled me . Dogwatch and I seem to have fallen out some time in the distant past , and I have no idea why , but I am ashamed to find that a reply made by me , to Dogwatch , was so bad that Kieth pulled it .
Dogwatch , whatever I said , I apologise sincerely, and hope that you can at least accept my apology on here , and let us get on with life .
Brendan , did I really say that , could it have been a clone or Trojan , again my apologies
I'm not going to keep looking , for bigtime whoopsies , so would everyone that was on the receiving end of this tirade , please accept my sincere apologies .
Next time , someone send me a packet of cigars , apparently it works wonders . No more anti smoking threads please .

Oh , and thanks to all those that have sent PM's asking me to stay . I'm here thanks to you .
And a very big thank you to the forumite that sent the ' Calm down Dave' one that I got , it fitted in with what Louise said

Apologies to all , and it would be nice to hear that they are accepted .

Can I come back and play nicely now /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
I shouldn't worry too much. When I started posting, I was convinced that people were posting under different names.

Then I met Jimi and BarryH and all became clear! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

old_salt

Visit site
Dave.
keep up the good work /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif it's all only happy banter, /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif not to be over the heads of most /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifits not their fault they don't understand you /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, you know. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
Oh come on , after 30 plus reads , some of those that only look but don't post , might want to comment , I'm embarrased enough without you just quick viewing . Say hi Dave if you want , it's dead easy .

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Humm. I've come across loads of folk like you. I call it the Bungallow Bill saga.. Now some where in your life. You have a problem. You cant deal with. But you are transmiting it to us. Now I can tell you about the bungalow bill saga and what the final problem was. Not sure this helps. Most folk have gone through it. Though wont admit it.

Please do not side your self with GC1. He has different problems. Not quite sure what they are, but wont help you.

Maybe it's about smoking. I smoke but dont worry. Had a divorce. Now worry less than I ever have done. Think you need to get back to the bottom of the problems. Only you knows. Although I did not know. Untill my life changed.

Sixpence

Visit site
Hi Haydn , good to hear a hello from you too . I thought the bungalow thing was a self build project , where they did all the brickwork for the ground floor , then ran out of money with just one floor done , so they told the builder to bung a low roof on it

BrendanS

Visit site
moi!
angel.gif

It's the fun time of day (evening, night?) Enjoy it.....

Sixpence

Visit site
as you probably guessed , I was about to respond , but the forum thing said post deleted , so I hit the back key and did a copy of the post , git /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
shame on you , to make a suggestion like that is almost defamatory , if the spellings wrong who cares . What do you reckon to my chances of a reply from Dogwatch

Sixpence

Visit site
If you mean did I think it neccesary to apologise , yes most certainly , if you mean should I know if my apology is accepted , oh yes , definately . I seem to remember saying things that even got your good lady a little upset , but I'm not inclined to look for them .