Steel boat build - Almarine 1200fa

stuarthearn

Visit site
been building most of my life, Congrats you are making a fine job indeed
I have a few new designs to GIVE AWAY to amateurs with talent one a two chine motorboat, for twins around 100hp cat B the other a sailboat for high lats sailing
I suffered a stroke so I am not building now
the two boats I just posted in the motor boat forum

limecc

Visit site
The current view from next door’s drive!

A really busy weekend with fantastic help from the family ?

index.php
Oh wow!
:love::love:

JOHNPEET

Visit site
How did you make the flybridge screen?

I made templates for the front screen and two side screens from hardboard. Once I was happy with the shape and fit, I scribed around and cut the screens from 8mm tinted acrylic using a jigsaw running at very slow speed and a fine metal cut blade. Filed and polished the edges using progressively finer sand paper and finishing with wet and dry. Marked the holes and drilled with a wood bit. Job done.

Mr Googler

Visit site
I made templates for the front screen and two side screens from hardboard. Once I was happy with the shape and fit, I scribed around and cut the screens from 8mm tinted acrylic using a jigsaw running at very slow speed and a fine metal cut blade. Filed and polished the edges using progressively finer sand paper and finishing with wet and dry. Marked the holes and drilled with a wood bit. Job done.
And the curves?

Elessar

Visit site
It’s getting irritating now, John. I hope you can’t tie knots.

Why get a boat when you can walk on the stuff.