Pushpit outboard bracket

andrewfollett

Visit site
Hi ive just done some research on that. Im guessing with an engine that size, that your pushpit rails are thicker than the normal 1 inch or 25mm They might be 1 1/4 or 30mm

The best i could find was made by a company called edson marine and their bracket comes in either 25 or 30mm fitting sizes. The bracket will take a much heavier engine. They cost 350 dollars and take a month to order throught he uks only stockist. I bought a semark nunn bracket which just about does the same job for £150. I tried making my own with marine ply but it looks tatty!

Magnum

RIP
Visit site
Our rails are either 25mm or 1" in diameter. They tell me the pushpit can take 80KG! Seems high to be. I'm sure 26KG will be OK though.

Magnum

RIP
Visit site
Hi ive just done some research on that. Im guessing with an engine that size, that your pushpit rails are thicker than the normal 1 inch or 25mm They might be 1 1/4 or 30mm

The best i could find was made by a company called edson marine and their bracket comes in either 25 or 30mm fitting sizes. The bracket will take a much heavier engine. They cost 350 dollars and take a month to order throught he uks only stockist. I bought a semark nunn bracket which just about does the same job for £150. I tried making my own with marine ply but it looks tatty!
I think I've found what I need. Thank you :)

http://www.edsonmarine.com/marinestore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=89_114&products_id=383