Med boaters - will you get to your boat this year?

John100156

Visit site
Do you think they might sell, taking my P45 in PX and £5/wk for this life, and the next.....?

Looks like it should have gun-turrets or torpedo tubes - I do like it though ,or I would not have put in a serious offer as above!

DavidJ

home in Brum. S37 sold, was in Med Spain.
Visit site
I’ve made it at last and been here (Costa Brava) a week
Where is everyone?
27-A223-DA-61-B6-4-ABF-8-EE5-311730-EEBA45.jpg

kashurst

Visit site
Saw a load of dolphins today! Big ones not sure what type. Followed them about for about 15 mins before they disappeared. About 3 miles east of Torrevieja. Sorry no pics - I gave up trying to photo dolphins years ago.

Bouba

Visit site
Saw a load of dolphins today! Big ones not sure what type. Followed them about for about 15 mins before they disappeared. About 3 miles east of Torrevieja. Sorry no pics - I gave up trying to photo dolphins years ago.
We don’t get many here but they aren’t very photogenic

Bouba

Visit site
Every so often (usually in the middle of the night) my iPad creates a ‘memory’. And sets it to music and plays it like a movie. Anyhow, five minutes ago my iPad pinged because it created a memory of my passerelle ?? how cool is that??‍♂️

Portofino

Visit site
669BCB71-14C5-4944-A0F4-A1A89BDA7354.jpeg
Common sea turtle has for the first time started to hatch eggs on a beach at night in Finale Liguria.

Like all sea turtles, the Caretta Caretta lays its eggs in sand and they emerge at night .The beach is cordoned off 22-8 hrs .Another sign of global warming as it’s never been seen before turtles this far N choosing a beach to lay eggs .Sand and seas conditions NOW being warm enough.
Female survivors return to lay eggs every year in the same spot they are born .

I saw one once many years ago off the coast near Frejus .The French attempted a reintroduction program on the W side of Cap d Antibes about 10 years ago .Not born , they penned off a bit of beach and introduced young ones .Turned out a freak show the public just spoilt the peace .Dog walkers etc getting on the beach .They just swam away when the pen was opened after a few weeks .

There is not that crowd density here and the Italians are more respectful of rules .

julians

Visit site
Back to majorca tonight , just a flying visit until Sunday to do a couple of jobs on the windy, no family with me this time ,but a few mates are joining me to 'help' with the jobs on the windy

Last edited: