Med boaters - will you get to your boat this year?

TonyR123

Visit site
Unfortunately that isn’t me. Used to do track days (spa, brands, etc) and prefer country roads.

as for seas I can anchor in rougher seas with the seakeeper. I don’t get out to the boat as much as I would like, so take every opportunity.

Hooligan

Visit site
I would do anything for a Seakeeper (except pay)
Surely when the pooch gets seasick SWMBO will insist on one……time to give him some make you sick pills!! I would have thought in SoF with the general wave patterns combined with Porto charging around at 40 knots, its tough to keep the rose from going all over the place!

Portofino

Visit site
Surely when the pooch gets seasick SWMBO will insist on one……time to give him some make you sick pills!! I would have thought in SoF with the general wave patterns combined with Porto charging around at 40 knots, its tough to keep the rose from going all over the place!
The boat density and weather patterns on the SoF are a seakeepers dealers paradise .
Hard to untangle the two from experience.
They will never go bust .

Bouba

Visit site
The more likely result is my boat being put up for sale.....??

kashurst

Visit site
First day out for a few weeks. Been nursing a very poorly 14 year old Westie - who died two days ago. Robbie loved being on the boat.
Bit of a rubbish pic but the weather and the sea was lovely today.
rQcNL1X.jpg

Bouba

Visit site
First day out for a few weeks. Been nursing a very poorly 14 year old Westie - who died two days ago. Robbie loved being on the boat.
rQcNL1X.jpg
I’m very sad to hear of your loss. My condolences

Cheery

Visit site
SWMBO's cousin has had Westies for years, sometimes 3 at once. They have just had one put down due to cancer. A new pup, looked like a toy, was purchased last week for the princely sum of £3,000! Still, the other one won't be moping around now.

longjohnsilver

Visit site
rQcNL1X.jpg
Sorry to hear that. It’s horrible to lose a faithful pet.

Bouba

Visit site

I can’t remember what my life was like before I became a photojournalist for the Porquerolles tourist board??‍♂️