Entirely green, landlocked, idiot; thinking of doing yachtmaster zero to hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stingo

Visit site
If I’ve hit a nerve, then perhaps it will make you pause and think do I want to like this post (whether here or elsewhere) which might just be a useful outcome for you when you have loads of young people around in the new role. To be honest in 2024 the comment probably wasn’t appropriate even for 18-30 holidays.
FFS, get over your politically correct, self-righteous bollox. It's tedious
EDIT: Rather celebrate the OP's achievement, please

WannabePirate

Visit site
If I’ve hit a nerve, then perhaps it will make you pause and think do I want to like this post (whether here or elsewhere) which might just be a useful outcome for you when you have loads of young people around in the new role. To be honest in 2024 the comment probably wasn’t appropriate even for 18-30 holidays.

The use of the second-person singular reflexive pronoun in the phrase "sort yourself out" indicated that the activity I desired for you to undertake was a solo activity, without my help.

I have no desire to argue with a contrarian-internet-know-it-all who's comments lack basis in the real world and even can't appropriately respond to the replies they have already been given. It is quite clear in this reply I have quoted that you have misunderstood what you are replying to. This is why you need to sort yourself out. I cannot help improve your reading comprehension, or your many other issues, through a text based medium.

I'll take my entire childhood involved in childrens charities, my entire adulthood involved volunteering with various childrens and vulnerable adult charities, and my detailed knowledge of the statutory guidance around safeguarding; I'll reconsider it all because some stupid internet troll, likely with no experience or expertise but who definitely knows nothing about me, was spouting obvious nonsense?

For the avoidance of doubt; I will continue to react to posts in a manner I see fit. You will notice your reply has also gained a laughing face. I'll explain it as you're clearly out of touch. People laugh at absurd things often on the internet in 2024.

I wonder if people like you act in this pathetic manner on the internet because you speak so much of this baseless crap nobody in reality will listen to you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.