CHUCKADUCKS BIG ADVENTURE PART 3 : MONSTERS FROM THE DEEP : !!

chuckaduck

www.coolphotographic.com
CHUCKADUCKS BIG ADVENTURE PART 3 : MONSTERS FROM THE DEEP : !!

You can catch upon the first exiting posts by following the links HERE

At Hampton court I popped down to the petrol station for some fuel, for the record it is only a few minutes walk and also there are a lot of eateries only minutes away so bear this in mind anyone who comes down this way.

A bit later I am enjoying the sunshine while SWMBO is slowly becoming fried !!!

coming through the Lock are people going about their business and one toots his horn as he passes us I suspect this might be another forumite.

It is now time for lunch so off we go down to the Old Swan at Thames Ditton I can thoroughly reccomend it great grub and a fantastic setting

on the way down we pass Hampton Court here is a view from the river

hamptonMedium.jpg

As we near the Swan we meet a local resident

birdMedium.jpg

and then a sunken boat anyone here know its story ?

wreckMedium.jpg

As we arrive at the swan the rather nice boat that tooted at us earlier is coming in as well

as he turns in and moores up we tuck in behind.

Turns out we are fellow forumites and strike up conversation later he showed me his big one but I was too shy to show him my little one !!! and before your smutty minds go out of control I am referring to engines !

He had purchased Evenstar for a bargain price with a knackered engine so he converted it to a 300 hp yanmar diesel and I must say I was very impressed

WOW WHAT AN ENGINE

x1Medium.jpg

After a nice lunch and a few drinks I am relaxing

WHEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creatures from the deep ATTACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xMedium.jpg

I can tell you I was that scared I almost dropped my drink /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I tried to escape but was outflanked by a hoard of killer Swans

swanMedium-1.jpg

What happens next ??????

Well you will have to wait for the next Thrilling installment

Sorry /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IanH

Visit site
Re: CHUCKADUCKS BIG ADVENTURE PART 3 : MONSTERS FROM THE DEEP : !!

Thanks for posting these pics and teh tale of derring do. That is exactly where we used to mooch around on our RLM Seychelles. Had her at Thames Ditton Marina. Until we upped sticks and moved to the IoM. No boat now and miss the Thames. Very nostalgic. My favourite time was late autumn/winter - no one about early morning mists...

I could go on for ages.

OOh just remembered - Christmas shopping in Kingston avoiding the dreadful traffic by leaving the car at the marina and taking teh boat downstream to the bridge and mooring outside John Lewis. Felt so swanky it was great.

Thanks a million - lovely pics.

chuckaduck

www.coolphotographic.com

[ QUOTE ]
Pray tell me; WHEN IS THIS BIG ADVENTURE OVER ??? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

when the big lady sings

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk

[ QUOTE ]
when the big lady sings /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fat....FAT !!!!!

Gavi

Visit site

I need to buy a better camera. Had a nice adventure out this evening, looking after the daughter of my friend who's brother is terminally ill in Prague. She is having a sleepover here and desperately wanted to stay aboard tonight. We decided against, but I understood why she would want to. Still, SWMBO and the 6 year old chatted away while I was left manning the stuffed cat:

img251.jpg

And I managed to photograph 9 speedy lycra clad young ladies who passed me at great speed... that is, I photographed them once I'd caught up:

img252.jpg

Must get a better camera...

chuckaduck

www.coolphotographic.com

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
when the big lady sings /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fat....FAT !!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Swmbo might be big but I would not be brave enough to say FAT !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif