Canaries..multihulls

Yngmar

Visit site
Not sure how wide exactly, but Marina Rubicon (Playa Blanca, Lanzarote south end) had a big travelift. Just looked it up, 90 tons and might be wide enough. I'd ask them. There's also a manageress in the boatyard that can get shït done and people to appear at agreed times (including a refrigeration engineer).

http://www.marinarubicon.com

NAVEGACION-01.jpg

tri39

www.sailblogs.com
Thnks for the two suggestions. Rubicon confirm they have a 7.5mtr dock and can manage up to 7.4mtr beam. And Calero confirm they can manage 7.35 mtr beam. Trouble is, AB is 25ft wide (7.5mtrs)! Apparently the biggest lift is at Marina Lanzarote, which can manage 33ft!! And this seems to be the cheapest marina too, not sure why. I managed to squeeze AB into the hoist at Portimao last year. A week out of the water is always worthwhile, I replaced some rudder skeg bolts and serviced the wonderful Kiwi prop.

Yngmar

Visit site
Apparently the biggest lift is at Marina Lanzarote, which can manage 33ft!! And this seems to be the cheapest marina too, not sure why.

Probably because it's around the corner from Puerto de los Mármoles (top), rather than the bottom one (somewhere near Playa Blanca). On the upside, if you're doing a bit of work on the boat it's perfect, because Arrecife is the only place you might find the supplies you need.

32439930535_95a4950594_h.jpg

32400446276_417471784e_h.jpg

tri39

www.sailblogs.com
That's a nice looking RIB, what make is it!?
I drove down to Playa Blanca/Rubicon last March. The wind acceleration was quite something!!

Yngmar

Visit site
It's a Zodiac.

Yes, noticed that about the wind too - if you have a choice, anchor behind the cliff, not directly in front of the valley with the beach like we did ;-)