Bankholl ......

STEVEDUNSTABLE

sites.google.com
Just thought that you Solent lovers might like a bit of advanced warning that yours truly will be "about" over the the weekend..... and you all know what that means in the weather department !!!!!............................ ......... just thought I,d mention it .........(runs for cover)......

Elessar

Visit site
Just thought that you Solent lovers might like a bit of advanced warning that yours truly will be "about" over the the weekend..... and you all know what that means in the weather department !!!!!............................ ......... just thought I,d mention it .........(runs for cover)......

Bugger and im booked into Murcury. My sister is bringing her mobile traffic jam down.

CX54WEK

Visit site
Does that mean that if you are taking the bad weather to the south coast that we might be in with a chance of some good weather on the east coast? :)

Firefly625

Visit site
may see you Saturday morning briefly Steve, but I have a date with a pasty and pint of OSH in Yarmouth at midday... there until Tuesday. looking forward to it rather a lot... keep taking a peek at XC weather and thinking we may have a rather nice time...

Jurgen

Visit site
may see you Saturday morning briefly Steve, but I have a date with a pasty and pint of OSH in Yarmouth at midday... there until Tuesday. looking forward to it rather a lot... keep taking a peek at XC weather and thinking we may have a rather nice time...

See you in Yarmouth, you heading over on Friday or Saturday?

burgundyben

Visit site
We're off tomorrow mid afternoon. If XC Weather is correct we'll be in Brixham, heading back early next week to spend the following weekend in Yarmouth for Old Gaffers. If we don't make it out west, we'llbe loitering around the Solent tea shops.