Gala Dinner at the Greyhound Hotel Aldbury 3rd March

Solene

Visit site
Jimlad, Anne and I are up for it. Solene gale bound in Brighton, looking at the forecast don't think it will move till next weekend!

FullCircle

Visit site
Me me me!!!!!! I'll do it. Gissa go of yer boat Mister.
I may have some more chums close hereby who I could vouch for as being passably good sailors who would leap at the opportunity of getting wet in the Channel in December.
Pleased that you and Anne will be there. Note that local tradition now changes her name to SWMBO. (She Who Must Be Obeyed)

Note , my mobile wont work for the next 7 days....
/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
[ QUOTE ]

Pleased that you and Anne will be there. Note that local tradition now changes her name to SWMBO. (She Who Must Be Obeyed)

[/ QUOTE ]

Whimp - and you're not even married yet - this does not bode well for the future.

PS: married 17 years next March - and have as yet to "obey". But do take the occasional suggestion on board.
PPS: considerable amount of free time in December - kids still at school, B still working - so, if something needs to be moved, more than willing to lend a hand

AlJones

atsailing.com
Re: Almost got enough for booking the whole hotel......

Jim

Please count Tina and myself, we would love to join your evening of frivolity!!!!!!!!!!

I need a new dress, and Tina has just had her DJ cleaned!

Thats two for B&B.

Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the heads up Dave!

Al /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sixpence

Visit site

Excellent ,look forward to meeting you both and comparing stories from the past , Louise used to be a special constable and me , well need I say more /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sammo

Visit site
Have you room for another couple
I have a DJ somewhere and Anna loves her posh frock do`s
Also there’s a few names there I would like to meet.

So two more for B&B if you please.

Cheers

……..

Sixpence

Visit site
Bloody hell uncle A , another one I'd love to meet , Jim ( full circle ) is organising so hope he doesn't mind me posting the link , but there's always room at the Inn , ( sorry Jim , big mouth again )

FullCircle

Visit site

Al & Tina and Uncle Albert.
I have checked the Hotel and we have cleaned them out.
However, one of their Staff does B&B in the village (at about half the cost!!)
I will PM you, but please answer if interested and I will send you the Lady's number.

Also, the Dining Room is full at 18, which if you 4 show up, is it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
OK Boys and Girls,

I have booked the whole accommodation at the Greyhound. They have live in staff in one of the rooms previous, so its down to 7 doubles (well, some are twins).

It is £75 per couple for a double rooom B&B

Please advise any special dietary needs or special alcohol requests.

The Bar staff have been booked until 1am.

I have put my credit card to this now!

You will all be getting a PM. Please send your real names so I can inform the hotel.

Here is the final list

Full & Mrs Circle
Magna & Mrs Carter
Trevera & Mrs 25
East & Mrs Coastbernie
Spotty & Mrs Dog
Ms Suzy Rozyworzy
Mr & Mrs Solene

B& B available in the village, probably for

Dougie T_B
AlJones & Tina
Uncle & Mrs Albert.

18 probably. A full house then.

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Are we still doing black Tie Jim?

[/ QUOTE ]

hope the diet has worked /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif by then otherwise a visit to Moss Bros might be in order /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
Where's all the invites to Black Tie do's then? /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Tempted by some Charity events...then no invites. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

BTW I shall bringing two fully charged high speed recovering vessels /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif in case the raggies get stuck with no wind /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gifIF the originally proposed model Yacht Race proceeds /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.....Hmmm perhaps a cup or small shield for the winner? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Jim
Is the yacht Race still on?

Doug

FullCircle

Visit site
Pah, bloke goes away for a weekend and it all falls apart in the ranks. Listen up my scurvy shipmates:

1. Its black tie and posh frock (one or the other), depending on your personal proclivities.
2. Yacht race is on. Boat supply still a sticky issue.
2a. No change in the rules for stinkpotters. No submarines.

We will have menus this week. Will post here as I did for the Laying Down supper in Mersea. Bar is confirmed as open until 1am for our exclusive use after 11. Nice fire in the Lounge.

B&Bs will be booked today for D_T_B and Uncle Albert (International Man of Mystery)

Nothing heard from Al_Jones or SuzyRozyWorzy, as at this transmission.

Bulletin Ends.

Sixpence

Visit site
My dear Doug , PMs were sent to a selection of persons regarding my proposed event however the reception was luke warm from some , therefore I intend organising previously mentioned event to coincide with the end of the 2007 season , so as to limit the excuses. My proposed venue would be at the Swallow Hotel in Peterborough because there is easy access from all directions , including the South Coast contributers . The general concept is to make it a meal and dance ( or otherwise lean against the bar ) event , with a few games and competitions to raise further contributions to my pet charity .

For those I didn't PM , sorry , I only sent out a few before deciding to organise first , then offer tickets . The idea is that an event is organised that lets all have a good night out and raises further funds for the Yorkhill Cardeology Fund , and if enough attend then maybe we can think about other funds like the SDHLTP fund

save dave he's lost the plot /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

seriously though , I'd like to get an event like this moving so any input accepted

sorry for the hijack Jim , remind me to ring Al and Susy please , a bit late now maybe /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
Sadly, Uncle Albert has had to retire from the event. There is therefore a double room at the Hotel available.
Please PM me for details, or post interest here.

many thanks

Jim