• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

Chandler is opening?

neil_s

Just ordered my antifoul on-line from F4 - hope they don't take too long to deliver!

LiftyK

I believe Force 4 at Swanwick has relocated to the main store in nearby Deacons, due to the current slow down. You should find their clothing in the main store. You can call to check. The Deacons store is most definitely open.

Achosenman

OK, but it seems Force 4 Clothing at Swanwick, and the Marine Superstore at Port Solent are still closed.....unless they have not updated their website.
I have been using Marine Superstore, they are open.

ashtead

Both chandleries in Gosport open however these not clothes stores really . Marine superstore is largest but I haven’t been to port Solent recently to inspect stock levels .

Achosenman

I phoned Marine Superstore, and the lady said they are only open for Click and Collect purchases made online, and the clothing section is closed. She had no idea when it would open.
I was in there today. Yes it does say click and collect, but you can nip round in store and get the items you want off the shelf.

I overheard a staff member saying that they were open, but weren't advertising it.

LiftyK

Update to Force 4 Bursledon status
- clothing has relocated from Swanwick to the upstairs of the Bursledon store
- although the Bursledon store ground floor is open, with excellent anti virus measures in place, the upstairs clothing department is closed for the time being

nicho

Update to Force 4 Bursledon status
- clothing has relocated from Swanwick to the upstairs of the Bursledon store
- although the Bursledon store ground floor is open, with excellent anti virus measures in place, the upstairs clothing department is closed for the time being
Strange, because Force4 told me only a couple of days ago, Deacons do not have clothing?