Sealine S23

keohanet

Visit site
Hello
Has anybody replaced the frame and canopy on the sealine S23?
We are really struggling to understand how this works and find it a real pain in the rear.

We have to lower it to get it through the locks and bridges. If you fold it forward it sits on the steering wheel and you cant see where you are going.
If you fold it back you cant get out the transom door when you need to get off the boat.

It is just not practical at all or are we doing something wrong?

Any advise please.

stelican

Visit site
Hello
We are really struggling to understand how this works and find it a real pain in the rear.

We have to lower it to get it through the locks and bridges. If you fold it forward it sits on the steering wheel and you cant see where you are going.
If you fold it back you cant get out the transom door when you need to get off the boat.

Any advise please.
You have to climb over side deck or leave framework erect with top of canopy wrapped around frame.
There you go 2 choices🙂

SC35

Visit site
We had an S24 that needed to go underneath Tuckton Bridge,

For us, the solution was “quick release” screws on the forward mounts that made dropping and raising it a lot faster.

Momac

Visit site
Hello

Any advise please.
I didn't go anywhere in the S23 that needed the arch folding. But really the ability to do so in a 23ft sports cruiser supplied as standard is a great feature.
Do you have the canvas "sock" which wraps around the folded arch and roof canvas to make it more tidy ?

scottyolo

Visit site
I have an S23 and had a marine engineer look at mine after I was feeling the same way. Conclusion was it couldn't easily be sorted, so I loved marinas to one with now bridge.

Other threads that may be of interest