The Spitway and Havengore

tillergirl

Visit site
Spitway

Courtesy of the new comfuter (sic), I have been able to complete the 2021 Spitway chartlet. It is now posted on the Download page of my web site: Downloads - 3rd item down, download button for the pdf version, click on the image for the Jpg. Free to download. Thanks go to XO-Gladys for assistance and to Brian on a third run that we had to cancel on account of a 'pitchy' day (new technical term)

Arguable some elements have reduced depths 0.2m. Best water still the best to the east of the line of two SW buoys.

Havengore

Late working: Friday 30 July

This is to inform you that the Range will be operating later into the afternoon on Friday 30 July. Havengore Bridge will be not be open to marine traffic until Range activity has been completed and the Red Flags have been lowered. We expect the bridge to be open for part of the afternoon hide tide (in accordance with MOD byelaws), but this is dependent on what time Range activity is completed.

You can contact the Bridgekeeper on the day for an update on 01702 383436 or VHF Channel 72. They will be on duty for 2 hours either side of high tide.

Regards, Nicki

Nicki Uden – Community Liaison Officer, SHOEBURYNESS RANGE
Direct: 01702 383468
Mobile: 07920 525597
Email: nuden@QinetiQ.com

Aquaboy

Visit site
If this weather ever settles down I want to have an explore that way, ideally a week of neaps with high pressure in charge or is that asking to much this year....