• Powerskipper's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This Thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Robih

Boat - West Scotland, Home - Tamar, Devon
Visit site
I'm sorry but I don't feel that one's vote at a general election can be determined only on the red diesel debate. There are bigger issues to consider to determine the government of the country and to my mind your proposition that the red diesel debate is such a big issue is preposterous. It is just not any kind of important issue as to whether you put low tax diesel in your tank or not.

rubberduck

www.atlas-courier-express.co.uk
If you had read the numerous other threads on this issue you would realise it is not just about red diesel but over taxation in general. Have a read through other posts on bio-diesel, red etc /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Graham3

Visit site
Has any one thought to take a leaf out of how the french show their resentment to EU rules ? instead of taking every thing the goverment throws at us, why don't we consider a port blockade .

Sneds

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Has any one thought to take a leaf out of how the french show their resentment to EU rules ? instead of taking every thing the goverment throws at us, why don't we consider a port blockade .

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll 2nd that!!! <span style="color:red"> </span>

adrianm

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Better make it soon or no-one will be able to afford enough fuel to get there.

No Regrets

Visit site
Labour are responsible for thousands of new laws, and hundreds of new taxes which are costing both myself, and my business a lot of extra money.

Perhaps the lefties who voted them in would like to pay this uncalled for increase, as they are the people DIRECTLY responsible for the travesties of nulabour.