Tepai and on the hard.

De.windhoos

Visit site
I paid the tax until October and am planning to lift out in October. Do I need to do anything on the Tepai front before I splash?

Chris_Robb

Visit site
I paid the tax until October and am planning to lift out in October. Do I need to do anything on the Tepai front before I splash?

I theory you have done all you need to do, but keep your boatyard invoice as this is your only proof of being out of the water. You may well ask what to do if you are in a yard where you pay cash....... like mine!

De.windhoos

Visit site
I theory you have done all you need to do, but keep your boatyard invoice as this is your only proof of being out of the water. You may well ask what to do if you are in a yard where you pay cash....... like mine!

Tsjk Tsjk. What happened to “no receipt, no pay”? :playful:

Chris_Robb

Visit site
She'll certainly give you a stamped, signed confirmation of your boat's stay in the yard. Surely a receipt, as opposed to evidence of being out of the water, is irrelevant for e-Tepai liability?

So I gather Mac..... Just thinking now of the ins and outs of permanent proof for Brexit day.

Hope you are enjoying/enjoyed your circumnavigation of the Peloponnese.

I hope to get out to Greece mid September if signed off by the hospital. Finger all healed but having trouble getting the 2 middle fingers to bend much at all - I think there is going to be some painful Physio:disgust: