Haul out costs… quote for half?

Sandy

duckduckgo.com
I had requested my boat to be launched back in July and paid for the launce. The yard came back to me saying yhey could not launch my boat due to it being blocked in. unless I paid for the movement of te boats blocking me in.
I refused as its the yard who position the boats, and I had given then 2 months' notice

I was not in a hurry, so I agreed to delay my launch but then refused to pay for the rent to the yard for my boat to stand waiting to be launched. They agreed which did suppressed me, but I do have a reputation of challenging their rulings
That happened to me once. 'Not my problem, I booked the lift for this high water' they lifted me in on time.

Richborough

Visit site
I lived in a boat yard for 6 years we all mucked in helped the owner with the launching and retrieving all types of craft. Great atmosphere like a little village. Then the owner sold up. My god how to wreak a community 90%of us left. New owner spend most of his time watching everyone on cctv.

Bouba

Visit site
I lived in a boat yard for 6 years we all mucked in helped the owner with the launching and retrieving all types of craft. Great atmosphere like a little village. Then the owner sold up. My god how to wreak a community 90%of us left. New owner spend most of his time watching everyone on cctv.
That’s when the community should have got together and bought the yard from the original owner. Anyone who buys anything would have a vested interest in evicting the sitting tenant

Richborough

Visit site
The yard I'm in now is being built right now . Slowly bit by bit coming together. Guy who runs it is a real nice bloke not greedy. But fair . Cheapest place on the stour monthly bbq for all.