Tally Ho

Fr J Hackett

Visit site
……even so as mechanical dunce I am facinated by all the machines that have been brought to bear in the mackingofthe new capstan and such a pleasant engineer.
An excellent workshop and the working museum and a fine craftsman and engineer, it's provided quite a lot of interesting viewing for me.

steveeasy

Visit site
Nice to see they all keep going out together. Boat is remarkable too looks wonderful. Not sure about the tiller though.

Steveeasy

Wansworth

Visit site
Nice to see they all keep going out together. Boat is remarkable too looks wonderful. Not sure about the tiller though.

Steveeasy
Big long keel boats are heavy on the helm especially to change direction ontheBrito, Channel cutter es a couple of turns round the tiller with a rope add it easier to hang on

Sea Hustler

Visit site
Been watching the work progress over a number of years, I have to be honest, the craftsmanship that has gone into her is astounding, she is a simple boat but beautifully crafted. Hope to sail out to meet her one day.

Stemar

Visit site
Been watching the work progress over a number of years, I have to be honest, the craftsmanship that has gone into her is astounding, she is a simple boat but beautifully crafted. Hope to sail out to meet her one day.
I think the original idea was for a simple boat but, as his YT income grew, he added a fair bit of complexity - a hybrid engine, HUGE chart plotter, etc. I absolutely don't blame him; I'd have done the same.

RunAgroundHard

Visit site
I think the original idea was for a simple boat but, as his YT income grew, he added a fair bit of complexity - a hybrid engine, HUGE chart plotter, etc. I absolutely don't blame him; I'd have done the same.

It is not a plotter like an MFD. It is PC based software running on a computer, with a large monitor. Very likely quite low cost, compared to say, the equivalent Raymarine glass bridge.

IIRC, he said it is Time Zero, one of these packages TIMEZERO | Marine Navigation Software