Space photo's!!

rhumlady

Visit site
Re: Space photo\'s!!

That is some where is it! I recon it was over New Zealand with the Cook Strait is it between the two islands?

macd

Visit site

"Anyway it's definitely better than spending the money on new ways of blowing each other up"

Maybe you'd better be sure you know what that satellite's for before venturing such a view /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jamesgrant

Visit site

And I thought sailing gave me a feeling of freedom.

Looking at those really makes me feel like that is where there is real freedom.

An illusion of course, but a nice dreamy one. Great clarity in those photos.

(Sound does not travel through a vacuum)

AlJones

atsailing.com

Terry,

If you really wish to be 'Teachers Pet' we can always use it as meteorolgy exercise.

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sixpence

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
I was told it is Hurricane Dean!!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not hurricane Wilma /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HurricaneWilma.jpg

clyst

Visit site

Whats the point of rules if people dont respect them or are you too arrogant to see that ?? Danfoley had his reasons for his post and no doubt expected YOU to abide by his ruling ."Teachers Pet" does not come into it, name calling is cheap and childish and belittles your original post . IMHO

Koolie

Visit site

You should be taking a pill, and chill!

The post was excellent, IMHO!

I enjoyed it, as did many others on here.

As usual Al always posts very good photo on here, he has always given great advice with regard to any boating issues. A child he maybe, but a smile is always better than the grimace!!

I am sure if Dan felt his post was "Against the rules" he would be pulling it, or at the very least send him a PM.

Glad to see so many enjoy his posts, and the explanation to say it could be used for a meteorology post seem far to me.

May I be asking, is your original post on here boat related?

Keep them up Al, don't be taking any notice of the Police Police!

I to smile with you! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thank you for such great Photos.

Isaac.

clyst

Visit site

My original post was meant to taken lighthearted hence the "AhHem" At the start . The pack just can't wait to pounce . Never mind mines still in so I'm not suffering withdrawal symptons is yours ?? The boat I mean .

Koolie

Visit site

THEY are both in, well thats a lie actually, one is out on the hard having her bottom re-anti-fouled ready for the winter race series, but will be back in on Monday!! Hooray!

You see I have the benefit off being a mober and a raggie! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Pleased that you have pointed out the real meaning of your post now!

We are all such fools!

Isaac.

clyst

Visit site

Been some lovely sailing weather here lately Mrs Clyst and I have just returned from 10days in Falmouth . Have to sort the Eberspacher out then h-o-p-f-u-l-l-y off again . I'd love to spend Xmas onboard but experiencing a little resistance . Give me a warm cabin and a bottle of Jack Daniels and I would be happy . /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif