Ship's radio licencing

brianhumber

Visit site
Re: Ship\'s radio licencing

Come on, come on - join the real world - with BLair wedded to stealth taxes did you really believe one of his governments departments would stop charging a percieved wealthy segment of the population a tax?

Brian

BrendanS

Visit site

Why shouldn't it go ahead. The process seems to be working fine. It's just your cynicism that seems the issue

AOWYN

www.clinksystems.com

40% increase in MOT fees for motor bikes last weekend.

Stealth tax ? No!

Call me a cynic if you want, but this government is increasing all and any costs it can get its hands on, and that is a lot.

If you really believe that they will ever reduce any fees or taxes then maybe I can sell you a boat.

I don't feel sorry for myself, but I pity the future which my children face.

BrendanS

Visit site

The process is in consultative stage, and unless someone throws a huge spanner in the machine, seems set to go ahead. So, yes they are planning on decreasing costs.

Steve Clayton

www.aloeland.co.uk

Hi Mike,

still trying to renew mine on-line (twice now). Using a switch card and the card start date boxes remain "grayed" (the end date is fine) so I can't enter start date. Form still gets submitted and I get the auto e-mail thanking me for renewing; shortly followed by a personal mail from xxx@royalmail saying we can't process your application. Next thing I get is notice of cancellation - Do I care; not a lot!!!!