September 1st.

BeBe

www.svbebe.com
Texas + Unsalted Brit

None of you will ever know what is right with Texas, you have to be born there...you can speculate on what is wrong, but we don't really care.

"Unsalted Brit" = Brit who has only sailed around the Med...I am sure you know what I mean...lots of you here.

The "Salted Brits" are actually very pleasant. I have a lot of Salted-Brit friends, and I like them a lot. It could be the humility, the experience, the worldly view, or just the understanding that GB does not rule the world anymore, but once "salted," they are a lot of fun.

I apologize (with a z) if I offended anyone. I am from Texas and I tell it as I see it.

Bill

MapisM

Visit site
"Unsalted Brit" = Brit who has only sailed around the Med...I am sure you know what I mean...
Actually no, I for one don't.
Do you possibly mean those who only sailed in glorious sunshine and totally flat seas, like in this video?

jaba

Visit site
None of you will ever know what is right with Texas, you have to be born there...you can speculate on what is wrong, but we don't really care.

"Unsalted Brit" = Brit who has only sailed around the Med...I am sure you know what I mean...lots of you here.

The "Salted Brits" are actually very pleasant. I have a lot of Salted-Brit friends, and I like them a lot. It could be the humility, the experience, the worldly view, or just the understanding that GB does not rule the world anymore, but once "salted," they are a lot of fun.

I apologize (with a z) if I offended anyone. I am from Texas and I tell it as I see it.

Bill

Great!

I Love Texa(n)s

best

j

Mr Cassandra

Visit site
Because a Texan stood up for the Italians, French, and Spanish.

Bill

I only thought it was the Spanish and Mexico that flew the flag over the Lone star state, Had`ent heared about the Italians as of France
The second flag was the royal banner of France from 1685 to 1690. In 1684, French nobleman Rene Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle founded a colony on the Texas Gulf Coast called Fort Saint Louis. The colony was unsuccessful, and after La Salle's murder, was soon abandoned. During this time, there was no official French flag, so a number of different designs are used in displays of the "six flags".
:) :)

well?

Last edited:

sailaboutvic

Visit site
Italians!! what Italians

What all this Italians bashing about ? We spend July and August in the Aegean and hardly sew any Italians ,
Last winter we wintered out in Ragusa and again no problem with the Italians , mind you the marina was filled with brits , Dutch, Germans , Ozs , Canadians , French I think you get my drift.
There is one sure way to get rid of noise unwanted Neighbour I found , I get out my Guitar and play if that don’t do the trick then I start to sing ,

Mr Cassandra

Visit site
What all this Italians bashing about ? We spend July and August in the Aegean and hardly sew any Italians ,
Last winter we wintered out in Ragusa and again no problem with the Italians , mind you the marina was filled with brits , Dutch, Germans , Ozs , Canadians , French I think you get my drift.
There is one sure way to get rid of noise unwanted Neighbour I found , I get out my Guitar and play if that don’t do the trick then I start to sing ,

Yes the Italians bring with Fun, play, a beautiful language, they are delightful to have around you.
Only downside is, they take with them, everything not nailed down :)

Keep hold of the Guitar :)

Last edited: