Princess 43 Build

rafiki_

Visit site
A dish washer however has never made sense to me given the valuable real estate they take up in the galley and relatively small capacity they offer. I would also imagine they use a lot more water than me and my sponge on a stick :)

Henry :)
Surely you have staff for this H?

jfm

Visit site
A dish washer however has never made sense to me given the valuable real estate they take up in the galley and relatively small capacity they offer. I would also imagine they use a lot more water than me and my sponge on a stick :)

You've got your priorities wrong Henry. Dishwashers are essential: basically you choose the dishwasher (scroll to the far right on the Miele website and choose the one with the electric closing door), then build the boat around it :D :D

benjenbav

Visit site
Ouch, you guys are tough. 
Agree with Henry, fairy washing up scrubbing brush thing and a small bowl of water. Does the trick.

Top tip: don't put washing up liquid in the dishwater if you happen to run out of tablets. :D

henryf

www.911virgin.com
You've got your priorities wrong Henry. Dishwashers are essential: basically you choose the dishwasher (scroll to the far right on the Miele website and choose the one with the electric closing door), then build the boat around it :D :D

I've done as you suggest and unfortunately my 50 footer would have to be a 50 metres. Might have to get your people to cast their eye over my tax returns to see if they can find the missing 40 bar. Sterling !

On the plus side John Lewis currently have this for sale at a very reasonable £10.

232436416alt1

henryf

www.911virgin.com
No, the big pull out drawer in the bottom of the fridge part !

The freezer is reserved for Ben & Jerry's Ice cream :)

I'll tell you what is nice though, frozen grapes. Go on, try them. Seedless, not your foreign jobbies with the pips still in. A healthy little treat.

CharlieAlpha

Visit site
No, the big pull out drawer in the bottom of the fridge part !

The freezer is reserved for Ben & Jerry's Ice cream :)

I'll tell you what is nice though, frozen grapes. Go on, try them. Seedless, not your foreign jobbies with the pips still in. A healthy little treat.

Thought they were for the wine when your guest have drunk the fridge(s) dry and you get out the reserves from the wine cellar in the bilge locker

Hugo_Andreae

Visit site
As mentioned on another thread we are hoping to sea trial a Princess 43 fitted with the new Seakeeper 5 option in the next few days for a story in MBY. Will let you know how it goes.

Hugo

47GC

Visit site
Still waiting on the build to start. It's been a long summer without a boat. Anyway bought a yacht sentinel boat security device today. Plan to fit magnetic read switches to the aft deck storage and patio door, PIR to the saloon & the tempature sensor to the saloon. All seems easy enough to install so give me something to do early next year on boat delivery. Anybody got one? Do anything special with it?

47GC

Visit site
James at BCU has kindly arranged a factory visit for November. Now starting to plan the trip down there. I stay in Aberdeen so driving is out, we will fly into Bristol, probably hire a car and drive down. Anyone got any better travel ideas? Also looking for a decent hotel near the factory? Seen the holiday inn Plymouth, anyone stayed there?

P4Paul

Visit site
James at BCU has kindly arranged a factory visit for November. Now starting to plan the trip down there. I stay in Aberdeen so driving is out, we will fly into Bristol, probably hire a car and drive down. Anyone got any better travel ideas? Also looking for a decent hotel near the factory? Seen the holiday inn Plymouth, anyone stayed there?

Any reason why you are not flying into Exeter? We stayed in the Plymouth Jury's Inn when we went to see PMYS last year; not the Ritz but clean enough with a rather good buffet breakfast, but the real bonus is the hotel being only a 5 minute walk to Sutton's Harbour and the Barbican.

jimmy_the_builder

Visit site
When we did our factory visit to Princess we stayed at St Elizabeth's House, they have a very nice suite which we found v comfortable. +1 to the suggestion to fly to Exeter.

Other threads that may be of interest