Our Boat Dog. (to be)

louandkim

Visit site
following a 'Dog on Board' thread on here Kim thought I should set up a thread with a photo of Honey..

ill show you mine .............

(also a test for me loading a photo)

Grehan

www.french-waterways.com
Woof

2003-4_chlo_stvaa_mid.jpg

nickd

Visit site
Jasper

Jasper last October he was about 10-12 weeks old on board Konsort Southern Comfort. A sprocker.
He will back on the boat again this weekend, be intersting to see if he remembers, but at least he has now grown into his lifejacket!

Last edited:

giolconda

Visit site
Here a couple of our GSD, currently in Greece, known to all and sundry as Cloada Clopalopalous.

Love to see dogs on boats. Cloada is always happiest on the boat or in the water - good job really.....

Liz_I

Visit site
Here's a few of the motley crew. Myself, Ziggy. Cabin boy, Digby (Peke Cross now 13mths)
Ships mousers, Etienne & Obi.

DSC07010-1.jpg

229thFebruary2011.jpg

This was a while ago, I was 'training' Etienne, didn't go too well as you can see!

Whatdogsthroat.jpg

DAUGUST20081144.jpg

rivonia

Visit site
These lovely photos are FANTASTIC. I am going to run my own competition and when I have made the final decision of who is the winner I shall buy that person a couple beers/glasses of wine.

At the moment it is very very close call and when down to the final three shall ask the members of this forum to make the FINAL choice.

So lets have more pet dogs/cats photos on board.

Peter

Kimmo

Visit site
As usual finding the best spot in the sun.

What is with the dog's, that they always choose the most sunny place. When it's so hot in the boat, that I rather prefer to stay in the shade, the dog always takes a sunny place, even when told not to :)

One more from our captain, enjoying the day.