Northernreef Insurance

Bosunlocker

Visit site
Yes we have they work from a basement in Spain they do not pay bonified claims go to Google.com type in Northerenreef.
then type in Clive Lewis,.How do we know" my wife has been cheated by them with a none payment of a lawfull claim.
Bad news stay away.

svshelovesme

Visit site
NOrthernreef Insurance is bogus

I have been denied a claim from Northernreef. WE have a marinelawyer on the case. So far it appears the insurance company is a nonregistered insurance in any country where they claim to have offices.

thisyearslove

Visit site
Well I have read this string well and unfortunately have bad news to report
I insured my 1960 Jonson & sons jago teak cruiser with northern reef through Edward Williams marine and oh boy what a mistake!, I decided to bring my boat off the sea and on to the Avon at Tewkesbury, she had always been a sea boat prior to this and needed a boat safety inspection, no problem but she failed on her diesel tank filler and her gas box drainage not a big supprise so I had a new tank and gas box made and whilst doing this decided to modify the wheel house all minor stuff done on her mooring, now the problem the weekend before her re inspection during the record freezing conditions of December despite anti freezing she burst her sea cock and sank. After the first telephone conversation I came away with the response that well maintained boats don't just sink on there mooring, I new at this point it was going to be hard work, I was told to get her raised and stabilised before they would accept liability, so I did this with no help from them right before Christmas at a cost of £1750, so im now out 1 engine, 1radar,1radio,1fishfinder, 1interior all water damaged and £1750. They have just rejected my claim for not having a valid boat safety cert and not telling them I had done work to the boat, I have to ask what the he'll has that got to do with a burst sea cock? Oh yes and because I don't have receipts for any of the nav equipment they aren't insured.
Disgrace will never use them again and this is going to court! So northern reef? Avoid at all cost or it could cost you more than you think!

svshelovesme

Visit site
Northernreef Insurance is bogus

Another NorthernReef incident of reneging on a legitimate claim. I personally am very happy you are pursuing this legally. I have instructed my lawyers to pursue an and all legal means to bring this scam of an insurance company to justice and hopefully be compensated fairly for our claim. I would be interested in joining you in your suit or at least following your progress.
So far from this end we (my Marine lawyers from Houston Texas) have sent a registered "demand letter" and have actually had a response not from the INsurer but from the sole insurance broker for NorthernReef i.e. Edward William. The response of course just reiterated their official denial of the claim. But at l;east we got a response. At this point my lawyer is traveling to London and will investigate an avenue of litigation. We will bring these people to justice. If we uncover any fraudulent activities with this company we will report it to the authorities overseeing the marine insurance industry and the legal authorities in whichever country this needs to be done.
I can be called in the US at 504-558-9673.
SV She Loves Me, Ronald J. Gagne