Kudu

machurley22

Visit site
It's been years since I last posted or even visited here but thought it worth breaking my silence to report that I'm currently tied up in Tobermory alongside Nathan's old Kudu and her new owner Jane.

nathanlee

Visit site
It's been years since I last posted or even visited here but thought it worth breaking my silence to report that I'm currently tied up in Tobermory alongside Nathan's old Kudu and her new owner Jane.

Music to my ears, and thanks to Lensman for pointing out this thread - I too have been absent for a long time. I do miss that boat, but alas, times have changed and I can barely keep on to of personal paper work these days, let alone find time to keep a boat in ship shape, or actually sail it.

Jane is a lovely lady, with bucket loads of singlehanded experience. She did lots of work to Kudu before she left Preston - mostly getting rid of my liveaboard nonsense and replacing with beefed up seagoing bits, like massive chainplates for a series drogue and moving all the electrics away from the companion way.

If you at all get the chance of a picture, I'd be very happy to see her being used again.

aquaplane

www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk
Kudu came into Ardminish Bay after dark Thursday night, (08/05/14), could only see nav lights then though. I thought she looked familiar then realised why when I got the binos on her.

We were away on the tide the following morning so never got to say hello.

Got pics but only at anchor. I'll see about posting them when I get home to the camera.
Edit, pictures if I can work out how to:

View attachment 42730

View attachment 42731

View attachment 42732

Last edited: