if you wanted to spend up to 30k

mrming

instagram.com
Have you seen the steps that Lynmouth berthed boats have to take against surge? I would doubt the ability of a lift keel benny to cope with being banged up and down on the sand

If it's a swing keel benny like mine, they're really not designed for that. The swing keel is a convenient way to considerably reduce your draft, but it's not designed to bounce off the bottom. It would be okay with some beaching legs on a nice day, but not long term in a drying berth on hard sand. On the plus side mine sails as well as a fin keeler upwind.

Judders

Visit site
If all the other boats racing also have bilge keels then it's hard to look past the Fulmar or perhaps a Hunter Horizon TK27, which is effectively the 27OOD but with two fins.

Daydream believer

Visit site
I am told that there is currently a Hanse 311 with lift keel for sale at a bit over £30 k ( not sure how much)- may be negotiable
Excellent cruiser & nifty plus they are a sailors boat that responds to trimming

Jamesuk

Visit site
I'm slightly biased but you might just get a half reasonable F24 Farrier trimaran for that..... Engaging, exciting sailing, room to weekend cruise, and you can keep it on a trailer at home. Does it get any better?

Wow amazing!! Fast too