Hambleden Lock Closed ???

Time Out

Visit site
Yup. We passed you near Aston. I now have the small problem of finding a safe morning for the boat tonight as I can’t sleep on it and it’s loaded with kit.

thamesS23

www.spotonprint.net
Any further updates regarding when it might open?
How busy is it near the the lock? I assume most boats upstream just turned around and went and found moorings in Henley or is there a massive queue on the lay-by and the upper meadow

shades

Visit site
Any further updates regarding when it might open?
How busy is it near the the lock? I assume most boats upstream just turned around and went and found moorings in Henley or is there a massive queue on the lay-by and the upper meadow
Engineers due this morning to reassess the situation. Nobody knew the extent of the problem until they came to fit the new collar.
Both lay-bys are currently full.

shades

Visit site
Engineering solutions will be further investigated on Tuesday when options will be available (after the Bank Holiday weekend)
Further updates expected tomorrow.
In the meantime all available spaces at Hambleden Lock are now full to bursting point, with very limited facilities available at the site.
Please do not turn up at the lock until you have heard confirmation of the lock reopening.

Maskedgunner

Visit site
Make sure if mooring up in Henley you go on line pay moorings as they fine you if you have not logged in to the app, there is a time limit. I am also stuck . Fingers crossed update today .