Guess this tool

Bouba

Visit site
This turned up in my inbox....virtual pint to the winner (and yes, I do know what it is.....and I’m very sorry about my previous ‘guess what it is’ posts when I didn’t know the answer)

Bouba

Visit site
wouldn't it best if the handle was 90deg to the stretched (I guess) rope direction? it will be stressing your grip a lot like that (otoh, at 90deg it will be stressing your wrist...)
It didn’t look very ergonomical to me either

benjenbav

Visit site
You poked a long screwdriver into your electric car's charging point!
On that very point: won’t that be the downfall of our generation? The urge to find out how these EVs work coupled with the confidence that there’s nothing yet been made by a big corporation with thousands of experts and billions of dollars of R&D that can’t be improved by a middle-aged bloke with a shed and a set of spanners. 😁

Bouba

Visit site
On that very point: won’t that be the downfall of our generation? The urge to find out how these EVs work coupled with the confidence that there’s nothing yet been made by a big corporation with thousands of experts and billions of dollars of R&D that can’t be improved by a middle-aged bloke with a shed and a set of spanners. 😁
They are modified....but it’s not like the old Morris Oxford that you and I learned how cars work (and not)....but there are people who do know how to do this stuff...and probably couldn’t adjust tappets