Googling for a Boat for Sale

Lakesailor

Visit site
It looks like the template for a page or site they are building but if you were searching for a boat on t'internet you could copy paste some of the search criteria from that page into a search box on Google for instance and come up with results you maybe missed with piecemeal searches.

Sixpence

Visit site
Yes but if you did that I think you'll find you get thousands of possibles . It's mainly for site owners to put in thier tags so if someone searched for a boat it wouldn't matter how they worded it , the results would pick out quite a few other options too

LymingtonPugwash

Visit site
We've been trying to buy a yacht for roughly 8 months now and know what we want and even know how to search for and find hundreds of pages of yachts for sale which meet our spec.... unfortunately, thats not the problem...... the main problem which drives us potty is that 95% of all yachts which seem to be for sale online are either no longer available and/or only put there or kept there by brokers and web sites to fill out the website or to solicit enquiries so that they can then try and sell you something different! It is totally infuriating and very time consuming!
We have really lost count of the number of yachts which we enquire about and don't seem to exist for sale and of the number of times we have sent enquiries about a yacht advertised on line and got no answer from the brokers or the owners!
So..... we don't need search terms..... we need some way of knowing which yachts we find as a result of searches are really for sale!

Lakesailor

Visit site
Boats and Outboards are dreadful for leaving the boats on. The last boat I sold I couldn't seem to delete the ad, but could edit it, so I put Sorry Sold in the ad.

Sybarite

Visit site
Certain sites were prosecuted for this in France on the grounds of false advertising. The main culpits were recruitment firms.

John