Free the Scuttlebutt 1

jimi

Visit site
Value Checking

Good way of checking what's worth having:

So far its the heater & a diesel injector!

Jim

tcm

Visit site
Welcome back!

ah hi steve! And welcome back. Also, sorry about the boatwe thought you didn't need it and we were er selling it to raise funds.

Much nicer here now in the warm eh? Yes well we are on fatipa's boat, he's just had the heating fitted. ... But hey - think of it this way- instead having to be all lonely you can come round and visit your gear in various boats all over the place! Anyway. I bet that m38 will really fly without all that electronics on it. You shouldn't think of it as losing 100grands worth of kit but rather you're winning lots of friends, which is much more valuable, sort of.

EdEssery

Visit site
Re: Escapee - Kim, we need you

Restaurant - Lincoln (or was that Hamble)

Dark corner - Steve, Kim and a policewoman

Who is she and what is she doing there? More importantly what item has she got off the M38....

JeremyF

Visit site
Re: Escapee - Kim, we need you

Has Kim been sacked by IPC as well?

I think the policewoman was Pauline B in her WPC outfit.

Despite Steve101's good behaviour on day release yesterday, I still think he should be put back into e-Jail, as we know he's going to misbehave soon.

I think those that started to strip Careless Whisper should offer Titch the first choice of the kit. Do you want the Eber, Titch?

<font color=blue>Jeremy Flynn/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif
Dawn Chorus</font color=blue>

nicho

Visit site
Hello Titch, welcome to Scuttlebutt! - you will find most of us here are gentle folk who like nothing more than mild and banal chat about nothing in particular. OK, so I'm lying! - we generally slag each other off.,and are rude about each other's choice of boats, but it's all done in a good humoured and gentlemanly way.....

OK, so I'm lying again! so you'll just have to take us as you find us, but I know you will be warmly welcomed by one and all, and you don't seem to be the type to be intimidated anyway!! By the way Steve101 is a good guy, and very entertaining.....

OK so I'm lying yet again - (he paid me to say that), but I'm sure you'll get on with him over here.

bset wishes

Mike N.

G

im not that desperate

i am who i say i am<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by titch on 29/09/2002 17:48 (server time).</FONT></P>

I don't know, she's not without her feminin attractions and anyone named after my favourite post midnight Friday night pastime isn't without a chance! Besides Mr grey no lips isn't exactly Pierce Brosnan is he! Anyway I deny it and if anyone has evidence to the contrary my friends with the concrete mixer are on their way round!