First World problems

zoidberg

Visit site
Is the 'What's Best' coffee maker now superceding the endless squabbles about 'Which Anchor'...?

Bouba

Visit site
I have one of these at home and on the boat

But I have had stick about it before (notably from vas who insist it’s not a real coffee machine 🤷🏼‍♂️)

• Haha
Reactions: vas

Fire99

Visit site
I'm an utter luddite when it comes to coffee. I buy that 'americano' instant stuff. Be it Azera or Asda / Lidl own. My 'extravogence' is I bought a 25 quid milk frother / foamer and that I love. Though now I need my own cow as crew due to the quantity of milk I'm getting through. I get the feeling I'm not helping the coffee machine buying dilemma much :D

(and yep, I actually prefer the taste of it to any of the coffee shops.... I shall now walk my own plank, so to speak)

Bouba

Visit site
I'm an utter luddite when it comes to coffee. I buy that 'americano' instant stuff. Be it Azera or Asda / Lidl own. My 'extravogence' is I bought a 25 quid milk frother / foamer and that I love. Though now I need my own cow as crew due to the quantity of milk I'm getting through. I get the feeling I'm not helping the coffee machine buying dilemma much :D

(and yep, I actually prefer the taste of it to any of the coffee shops.... I shall now walk my own plank, so to speak)
Since we got the microwave, the wife has removed her frother from the boat....not quite sure how it all equates because I have my coffee black...as nature intended

Fire99

Visit site
Since we got the microwave, the wife has removed her frother from the boat....not quite sure how it all equates because I have my coffee black...as nature intended
Black?? Yowzers!! Surely Coffee needs a bucket of milk and a couple of sugars so it tastes like hot chocolate? :D

I've gone the opposite direction. I was using the onboard microwave but now use the frother!! I even bought a friend one (with a similar boat). We've become frother converts :D