DIPPER DIPPER DIPPER, FIREBALL FIREBALL FIREBALL OVER

fireball

Visit site
Hey Dipper - coming up on you fast .... gained 0.2Nm in the last 10 minutes .... now only 14.8Nm behind ... at this rate it'll be tomorrow afternoon when I get past!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

fireball

Visit site
ooOOoo ... only 14.1 now!! Woohoo!! Feel the Speed!!! ..... 0.7Nm in 1/2hr - so that's 1.4Nm in an hour ... I'll be past you by bed time!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

fireball

Visit site
Find Gintonic (currently first - blue boat out the front) and go NE - Dipper is in that first line ..... great place to be!! I'm gonna have to head up or gybe around Tenner Reef ...

Dipper

Visit site
Vessel calling Dipper. Your message is feint and unreadable. You may be out of range. Please repeat.

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Dipper

Visit site
What colour am I? You are a pale poo colour. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brendan, you are a dark green.

fireball

Visit site
With a range of 13.7Nm I suggest you test your antenna ..... probably safest if you hove too whilst going up the mast ...... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Dipper

Visit site
Firball This is Dipper. You are crackle hiss thirty crackle repeat thir crackle nine miles away as the hiss batros flies.

Dipper

Visit site
You nearly had me there. I had my crew scurrying around checking sail trim and weather forecasts but I now know why you are temporarily catching up. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mind you. Now is a good time for you to strike as I am tired after my early start this morning. Earlier, I even sent myself a pm. Doh. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

fireball

Visit site
MORGANA MORGANA MORGANA, FIREBALL FIREBALL FIREBALL OVER

Your weak and unreadable, take more water with it please ... Over .... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Dipper

Visit site
I thought I hadn't quoted it quite right! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif