Bavaria Info Forum

Visit site
Shame some scum beat you to it, i'd suggest contacting the host, looks like it might be Plusnet and see if you can get it closed doan.

There must be a few decent domain names available

bavariayacht.uk, several flavours of bavaria-owners etc

Yngmar

Visit site
Shame some scum beat you to it, i'd suggest contacting the host, looks like it might be Plusnet and see if you can get it closed doan.

There must be a few decent domain names available

bavariayacht.uk, several flavours of bavaria-owners etc

The host has nothing to do with it, it's the domain they gotten a hold of and nothing to be done about it.

I've already registered a better domain and will move things over when I have some rainy/cold days - so far the weather here in the Algarve hasn't shown any signs of winter, so I'm varnishing and caulking (and getting teeth chiseled out of my skull, hooray) instead of massaging bits :)

pvb

Visit site
The original domain is not back, please do not go there, it is nobody we know and not related to the Bavaria forums. Some internet scum has grabbed the expired domain and set up a fake site there, probably not safe to visit and definitely not safe to type your login details into.

This often seems to happen with expired domains. As for being safe, I don't think the site allows passwords to be entered anyway, so there's probably no danger.

Visit site
The host has nothing to do with it, it's the domain they gotten a hold of and nothing to be done about it.

Yes, i got that. But if they are using it as some sort of scam a reputable host is likely to close it down on their servers. Of course, they'll move it somewhere else, but after closing a few they might crawl back under their rock.

Yngmar

Visit site
Finally had a bit of time (and needed a break from festive feasting) and moved the Bavaria forums over to their new (and hopefully final) domain at http://bavariayacht.org. You'll have to log in again. The old bavaria.sdfjkl.org will be redirecting to the new place. Please update your bookmarks.

Thanks & merry stuff!