8 so far

byron

RIP
Visit site
OK we have 8 boats coming so far so where are the rest of you? It couldn't be easier for you to attend. You have free moorings the week before to the week afterwards, you can trail in boats, you can even bring a caravan.
There's even going to be a small Marquee up. Tony (boat 1) isn't coming so we don't have to be scared of his vicious big dog.

No Regrets

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
OK we have 8 boats coming so far so where are the rest of you? It couldn't be easier for you to attend. You have free moorings the week before to the week afterwards, you can trail in boats, you can even bring a caravan.
There's even going to be a small Marquee up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you got a Mosque too? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I joke....I joke....

byron

RIP
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Byron

How long does it take to get up to your place from UTMYC?

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

3 - 3½ hours. Depending on river flow and locks. The last two locks (goring & Cleve) have after hours power which is very handy.

apollo

Visit site
In which case assuming I can persuade Desmond to let me hang alongside him after the TVR for a week, we should be able to make it by boat, then hop back down to UTMYC Sunday afternoon.

byron

RIP
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I might try to come along if we have our new boat by then. Leaving from Harleyford. Assume families are welcome?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course they are. Hopefully there'll be enough kids for them to keep each other occupied.

byron

RIP
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Have you got a Mosque too? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I joke....I joke....

[/ QUOTE ]

By the red beard of the prophet this is something I hadn't thought of. However you are welcome to stand on my balcony to 'call to prayer' I take it peeps will bring their own mats, Imshallah!

byron

RIP
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
No mats? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you real want to bend over with all the in front of all these boaty types?

Bilgediver

Visit site
You provide the compass....I ll provide the mats...Surprising how many mats you get into a 70 foot narrow boat.

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

byron

RIP
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
You provide the compass....I ll provide the mats...Surprising how many mats you get into a 70 foot narrow boat.

[/ QUOTE ]
Narrow boats have been allocated different moorings somewhere near Birmingham.

No Regrets

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, like Hull. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bilgediver

Visit site

Bl***Y Hell Mate....well if I bring the Linssen then lets hope it doesn t get scratched....only takes 33 ft of bank:) and no rafting up!!!

Phill

Visit site
Byron

We're hoping to come with our three kids if thats ok. Also do I need to put our Collie in a kennel that weekend? (He's better behaved than the kids)
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phill.

byron

RIP
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Byron

We're hoping to come with our three kids if thats ok. Also do I need to put our Collie in a kennel that weekend? (He's better behaved than the kids)
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phill.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dogs I love to bitz (as proof I point out I am friends with Pheran) I have two of my own that attend all rallies one for any food she can beg, the other for any kids he can play with. In deference to others I just ask that poo is picked up.
OH! YES! and if going up towards the house they are put on a lead as I have tame chickens running free who don't understand that dogs kill as they are only used to mine who ignore them.