Wind Indicator

ChrisP

Visit site
Got a Vetas wind indicator. The one with the brass clock type display with the electronic direction display. Trouble is the display shows the wrong wind direction. Does anybody know how to calibrate it. Copy of instruction book would be apreciated.

CP.........

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Why not speak to Vetus, I've always found them helpful, sorry can't find their tel no at moment but they're based in Southampton, number should be on their web page.

byron

RIP
Visit site
Chris, I always look at John Blake, if his eyes cross, his foreheand wrinkles and his eyes screw up. It is a sure sign of him having wind.
vetus@compuserve.com is their email address but you know how many emails compuserve fail to deliver so here's their tel:
023 8086 1033
Next time I see you have a look at my compass/watch. If I am sober it points North, when inebriated it points South, Honest!

©2001
www.education-jobs.co.uk
www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

ChrisP

Visit site
Byron
Thanks for the numbers etc.
Never actually stayed around long enough to study Blakies facial expressions but I'll take your word for it.
As for your watch who actually checks the time after the first 4 pints? I always understood you followed Oi's tail to get home.

byron

RIP
Visit site
OI is my official navigator, mechanic, radar technician and official Greeter. She is handy for getting tables in crowded yacht clubs as she goes and lies under tables and the smell drives people away. Her son Teddy earns a fortune in baby sitting money by occupying other boater's kids for hours on end. All in all a jolly good crew member. When will Ramsgate lift that stupid ban?

©2001
www.education-jobs.co.uk
www.alexander-advertising.co.uk