Stainless Steel Dublin.

pandos

Visit site
By any chance does anyone here have a recommendation for someone in Dublin to do some stainless steel work, (Ideally someone who doesn't think he is a cardiologist when it comes to charging )

pandos

Visit site
I got the worst stainless steel work I ever saw done in Dublin about 20 years ago. It cost me a fortune at the time to try to remedy the defects eventually had to get a new contractor in Cork to do it... And that was before we all went mad for the first time😂

I was hoping to get a recommendation for a guy who would do a small amount of boaty stuff, ideally a one man band that had skills and who actually cared...

rogerthebodger

Visit site
I got the worst stainless steel work I ever saw done in Dublin about 20 years ago. It cost me a fortune at the time to try to remedy the defects eventually had to get a new contractor in Cork to do it... And that was before we all went mad for the first time😂

I was hoping to get a recommendation for a guy who would do a small amount of boaty stuff, ideally a one man band that had skills and who actually cared...

Yes plenty of Ironhackers about but those who care tent to be few and far between and some times get abused with non payment, which is why I don't do stainless work for anyone else any more

Fredd

Visit site
You could try this guyIMG_4169.jpegHe did a small job for me recently . I was happy with the price and to my eye it was fine but I haven’t had stainless work done before so nothing to compare it to.
He’s based in north county Dublin and has a workshop at home. He has a boat himself so when I was describing what I wanted he knew straight away and could give advice as to what would work .
It did take longer than expected but did he say before he took the job that the boat work is just a sideline and that most of his work is industrial which he gives priority to.

pandos

Visit site
If the parts are small enough to post then I could help. Several happy forum members can vouch for me.
Too big to post unfortunately...have a guy in Cork but my mates boat is in Dublin and I wanted some guy who was near the boat so things could be tacked and tried before becoming permanent and polished...

pandos

Visit site
You could try this guyView attachment 175981He did a small job for me recently . I was happy with the price and to my eye it was fine but I haven’t had stainless work done before so nothing to compare it to.
He’s based in north county Dublin and has a workshop at home. He has a boat himself so when I was describing what I wanted he knew straight away and could give advice as to what would work .
It did take longer than expected but did he say before he took the job that the boat work is just a sideline and that most of his work is industrial which he gives priority to.
Sounds like the right kind of guy...many thanks...

PabloPicasso

Visit site
Forge hill engineering
(01)2843688 near Dun Laoghaire. Made me a new chainplate.

Beet Braydon
Moto engineering just past Clotarf

+353872386368