Sorry, another Navionics question - using it on multiple devices.

fredrussell

Visit site
I say sorry as I know this has been asked before but my search didn't find the thread I read a while back - or maybe I just imagined it.

I've paid for Navionics+ on my iphone - do I have to pay for it again on my new ipad? Navionics app did not appear on ipad when I synced to the icloud.

James_Calvert

Visit site
You can have up to three devices download the same purchased version of Navionics. If they are compatible with the device of course. So you can't mix Apple and Android for example.

fredrussell

Visit site
In case anyone finds themselves in my situation, what I had to do was plug the ipad into my laptop and wait for itunes to recognise it. Then you click on the icon on left of itunes screen that says "fred's (in my case) ipad". This takes you to the ipad device page, then click on "apps". All the apps you have purchased are then displayed in a column on left hand of this page, you just go through them clicking on the ones you wish to load on your ipad.

JTulls

Visit site
iPhone app works on iPad and iPhone
iPad app only works on iPad

Yeah, the difference between the two apps is the resolution, so if you use the HD app (meant for tablet) on the phone it's not going to show very well, and vice versa. And if your using the apple cloud for your app storage, it's just a matter of logging into the apple store with that apple ID to download all your apps again on other devices with no need to pay again.

the-drifter

Visit site
Hi All,

Navionics looks for the apple ID or the App id where it was purchased, i have it on 5 devices ( boat Ipad work Ipad Home IPad Iphone Apple mac air) all works fine and sync with each other

Grumpy_one

Visit site
Hi All,

Navionics looks for the apple ID or the App id where it was purchased, i have it on 5 devices ( boat Ipad work Ipad Home IPad Iphone Apple mac air) all works fine and sync with each other
First of all, sorry for bring up an old thread, second of all, hello.
So my question is how to sync up Avionics across multiple devices. And when synced, will it sync tracks from one device to another? I have routes that I've made on my iPhone that I'd like to have on the other devices as well. Whats the easiest way to do this?

Thanks, Dave

steve yates

Visit site
Go menu, go settings, turn on the sync slider. ( near the bottom)
Do it on each device.
After that it synchs itself when you start the app ( if you have wifi I think) and when you go routes archive, it will show a message at the bottom bar saying synced just now.