Silver Dee, mark 2, Aquastar 74.

jfm

Visit site
Hi Bart. Will keep you updated.
Here is a pic along N coast of Mallorca, as he peels away from the coast heading for Antibes. 300nm to run

FCE7B7B1-9480-4279-8422-5A0061DF54DA.jpg

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Here is a pic along N coast of Mallorca, as he peels away from the coast heading for Antibes. 300nm to run

Lucky with the weather. That NW coast of Majorca can often be a bit lumpy. I've seen that bit of sea a few times when its been quite boisterous

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Top secret, apart from the ad in MBY...............��

Well yes I have seen the ad in MBY too but how did you know that boat was next to mine?

Seems like a lot of money to me btw

MapisM

Visit site
Oi, what happens here?
I haven't checked in the asylum for a few days, I was expecting to see pics, videos, drone clips by now...
...The full monty! :cool:

25951d1115045542-thread-useless-without-pics-smiley-ttiwwp.gif

jfm

Visit site
Sorry for lack of pictures. Silver Echo (as she is going to be called I think) arrived about 9pm Saturday evening so it was dark and I didn't fancy drone flying. Here is a quick iPhone picture as she was about to come into her new Antibes berth

6E33D27F-EAEA-4774-B634-D1C026257529.jpg

The delivery trip was fine. A few little niggles and repairs, but nothing serious.

You know you hear those anecdotes about mean people who remove the light bulbs when they sell their houses? Well, the seller of this boat was the same. Actually the interior lightbulbs were left in, but pretty much everything kitchenish was taken including the kettle, and the plug off the end of the shoreline was taken so as my brother wound in the glendinning the shore end of the cable just had 3 bare wires. Amazing what some folk will do. No worries, and what goes around will in this case I expect come around (more on that later!)

petem

www.fairlineownersclub.com
You know you hear those anecdotes about mean people who remove the light bulbs when they sell their houses? Well, the seller of this boat was the same. Actually the interior lightbulbs were left in, but pretty much everything kitchenish was taken including the kettle, and the plug off the end of the shoreline was taken so as my brother wound in the glendinning the shore end of the cable just had 3 bare wires. Amazing what some folk will do. No worries, and what goes around will in this case I expect come around (more on that later!)

Yep, we moved into a house when I was a kid and the PO's even took the bog paper!

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Jeez what an a***hole thing to do

Ian h

Visit site
[QUOTE
The delivery trip was fine. A few little niggles and repairs, but nothing serious.

You know you hear those anecdotes about mean people who remove the light bulbs when they sell their houses? Well, the seller of this boat was the same. Actually the interior lightbulbs were left in, but pretty much everything kitchenish was taken including the kettle, and the plug off the end of the shoreline was taken so as my brother wound in the glendinning the shore end of the cable just had 3 bare wires. Amazing what some folk will do. No worries, and what goes around will in this case I expect come around (more on that later!)[/QUOTE]

Why do people go to these lengths.
My first house purchase was like that. All the downstairs electrical fittings were taken, i.e switches sockets and light fittings. Only bare wires left

benjenbav

Visit site
Sorry for lack of pictures. Silver Echo (as she is going to be called I think) arrived about 9pm Saturday evening so it was dark and I didn't fancy drone flying. Here is a quick iPhone picture as she was about to come into her new Antibes berth

Great name! There's a touch of the vintage about that photo which, itself, acts as an echo of the Silver Yacht era.

Gotta laugh at the nickel-and-diming: "eBay - one marina plug; used item, $5.00. Buyer collects"

rafiki_

Visit site

Really p!55ing off. When I collected Rafiki's keys, the previous owner had removed the stb side fenders. WTF? It is not the cost, just the hassle factor. Apparently I'd negotiated an additional £1000 below his expectation, so this was payback! Bizarre. However they did leave an old toilet seat in the locker under the bed.........
Just in case.........

Last edited: