Shite day today

Seastoke

Visit site
So we left home at six raining cats and dogs , got Dartmuf at 10.30 , we were told boat would be in by 11!! It should have been put in yesterday. Boat was still on the hard , crane had broke down. So by 3pm we got launched , fired up genny got smell of diesel , filter replaced now good to go . So at five we we off for Salcombe 2 mile off shore , bilge alarm goes off I soot down the lazerette and water pissing out of port engine , switched off and headed back to Dartmouth. Thank god for thrusters, any way , the oil cooler had slipped out of the hose to the water pump , testing tomorrow.

Seastoke

Visit site
Forgot to say the company that did the antifoul also made a crap job it looks like a wave painted it on.

Bouba

Visit site
Port cranes always seem to be in trouble...either they breakdown or it’s too windy.
Once in our port, every vehicle that tows the boat cradles to the crane broke down all at once just before my boat was due to be craned in...they ended up towing her with a ten ton dump truck

Seastoke

Visit site
the antifoul was done by Zenith , so the good news we left Dartmuf at 6.30 to catch high water in Salcombe , it was choppy but kept a steady 22 knots with 85 temp , shite day what shite day.

BruceK

Visit site
So we left home at six raining cats and dogs , got Dartmuf at 10.30 , we were told boat would be in by 11!! It should have been put in yesterday. Boat was still on the hard , crane had broke down. So by 3pm we got launched , fired up genny got smell of diesel , filter replaced now good to go . So at five we we off for Salcombe 2 mile off shore , bilge alarm goes off I soot down the lazerette and water pissing out of port engine , switched off and headed back to Dartmouth. Thank god for thrusters, any way , the oil cooler had slipped out of the hose to the water pump , testing tomorrow.
You need to come back to the Welsh Med. I no longer have the energy to do anything and the chattel are in revolt. I need a new skivvy and am happy to overlook all your other failings (y)

Bouba

Visit site
Unfortunately it’s windy here today…that means all the yotties are returning to port and crashing into the boats already tied up. I wanted to go out this evening but now I think I’ll stay onboard with a boat hook guarding my gel coat

LBRodders

Visit site
Must be decent beer in the west country. Not only has he forgotten his name, he's also forgotten the brand and model of his boat.

The proof is that no fairline owner has ever hidden under a sealine alias.. 😂

Binnacle

Visit site
That is one of the reasons I always do it myself
I believe the professionals have to take precautions

1 against contaminating the environment by having tarpaulins or suction systems, and

2 against painters becoming covered in AF paint.

You might like to correct me if I am wrong. I do not, however, anticipate a reply.

Bouba

Visit site
Was enjoying our stay on the boat and going for long walks…got back to the boat and found the electric cut…lots of swearing later I found that it was the calorifier…told the wife that tomorrow I will take out the heating element and buy a replacement…she replied that how was I going to find one on Good Friday on the island…next day I bought one..and only three times the price…now we have lovely hot water. All it cost was my arthritic knees, my temper and another strain on our marriage.
Boats😎

nicho

Visit site
That’s nothing, our booze fridge failed yesterday - had to drink warm wine last night😡